Remix Internal and External Render - Ritmo 110v

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curry

Private Member
Hi guys just checking that our 110v Ritmo will spray this stuff ok? Its the same a cpi but we are getting it for a fantastic price as the bagging plant is only 9 miles away so no delivery charges :RpS_thumbsup:

Has anyone used this before? I think gibbo said he had

ive never used it but got it offered to me if its the same and they usually are it would be fine

If you get some, let us all know how it goes. Did you ask their technical dept if it can be sprayed ??

yer but he did know to much about different machines but at £2 all in a bag it gotta be worth a try!

ok how do i do this??? s**t this is going to be a steep learning curve

we do have a adjustable stator i think it has bolts that pull it together? how do i set it for 6 bar?? we have the guage thingy

it doesnt say it can be sprayed on their site.....

i tried cpi with fibres that was made for a tanking company my mate worked for and it wouldnt go through atall. when i rung and asked cpi they said its not a sprayable version. might wanna be careful

the problem you will find if its not got the correct fillers in to make it run through a machine, is the gear will separate , its bit like if you mix a gauge without any feb added. It might go through but as soon as you stop spraying you will get a blockage. you can try it,but be ready for the machine jamming and switch off , if this happens you will need to strip off the rotor and stator and unwind the rotor in a vice, give it all a good clean. I was told by someone when i started that the B&Q hansons render mix will go through my g5, ( not saying who it was) but it caused me an afternoon of problems and a new rotor and stator.

the problem you will find if its not got the correct fillers in to make it run through a machine, is the gear will separate , its bit like if you mix a gauge without any feb added. It might go through but as soon as you stop spraying you will get a blockage. you can try it,but be ready for the machine jamming and switch off , if this happens you will need to strip off the rotor and stator and unwind the rotor in a vice, give it all a good clean. I was told by someone when i started that the B&Q hansons render mix will go through my g5, ( not saying who it was) but it caused me an afternoon of problems and a new rotor and stator.

Bang on mate we had a nightmare we blocked the rota and starter 3 times, the pipe, ran out of petrol for the genny! This stuff is not good at all the particals are to large and as you said once you stop the machine it collects together and blocks. This stuff its just sand and cement mixed together and bagged, which i thought is what is was meant to be but after opening a sample bag of CPI when we got i can see that the CPI is blended to a powder form! When people say its just sand and cement i think i took it to literally :RpS_blushing:

On a plus side we did have to take the machine to bits a few time so know the workings a bit better now:RpS_thumbsup:

I just hope we havent ****** the rota stator up! How would i know if we have?

Stuart was on the end of the phone all day!

Its CPI or weber OCR all the way now.

Nevermind we live and learn, im just glad no one was on site or they would have ripped the s**t out of us after all talk of the amazing machine :RpS_blushing:

Last edited:
The learning curve begins Currier, It's a shame you didn't have the chance to give it the first outing with material you knew about but don't be put off and you'll crack it.

i never said it would i said it might so get your facts right paul

The learning curve begins Currier, It's a shame you didn't have the chance to give it the first outing with material you knew about but don't be put off and you'll crack it.

Im sure we will, it was still fun to have a play.

Stuart has very kindly offered a few more bags of CPI for us to use as we cant get any untill jan 8th as the plant has shut down. So will be back out in between christmas and new year for round 2 but with the right gear this time

Bang on mate we had a nightmare we blocked the rota and starter 3 times, the pipe, ran out of petrol for the genny! This stuff is not good at all the particals are to large and as you said once you stop the machine it collects together and blocks. This stuff its just sand and cement mixed together and bagged, which i thought is what is was meant to be but after opening a sample bag of CPI when we got i can see that the CPI is blended to a powder form! When people say its just sand and cement i think i took it to literally :RpS_blushing:

On a plus side we did have to take the machine to bits a few time so know the workings a bit better now:RpS_thumbsup:

I just hope we havent ****** the rota stator up! How would i know if we have?

Stuart was on the end of the phone all day!

Its CPI or weber OCR all the way now.

Nevermind we live and learn, im just glad no one was on site or they would have ripped the s**t out of us after all talk of the amazing machine :RpS_blushing:

i told you that too!!

dont be tight on gear next time lol. make sure u ask the company if it sprays

i will buy the ritmo off you or andy in a few months when your pis.sed off with it :)

You wont be getting your hands on ours you ******* vulture, I well remember throwing my hawk and trowel out of the cupboard the first time I tried spreading so I'll have the patience to keep going right through the inevitable feckups.

i never said it would i said it might so get your facts right paul

I was not going to say who it was but if you want to bring up what was said, you said your mate uses is all the time. i dont give a s**t , im just making a point to the boy so he dont end up causing some damage to his machine.

Im sure we will, it was still fun to have a play.

Stuart has very kindly offered a few more bags of CPI for us to use as we cant get any untill jan 8th as the plant has shut down. So will be back out in between christmas and new year for round 2 but with the right gear this time

that a be coming out of stuarts money giving company materials away for free

I was not going to say who it was but if you want to bring up what was said, you said your mate uses is all the time. i dont give a s**t , im just making a point to the boy so he dont end up causing some damage to his machine.
did i fcuk

someone is a lying c**t here its either Gibbo or simplybesty ..... I dont trust either one of the urchins to be honest

Status
Not open for further replies.