Refurbs ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldschool

ive worked on the refurbs for years now and in all that time i have, am realizing that the non working class people of this country are struggling more so than a year or 2 ago . which is obvious the way things are.. its so depressing setting up , and carrying your tools up flights of stairs to be hit by the reality of folk who have been left behind ,and in most cases for a good reason ,am feeling more like david attenbourgh observing these less than fortunate humans. This black lad walked over to us an said ey mate how did you get this job there's no work around these places there's **** all,, a bit like boys from the blackstuff no pun intended. i said well am a plasterer which i have been for many years i started working for my uncles an have contacts which ive built up through the years. i got the vibe that here was all this work happening amongst this area and they wernt getting a slice of the cake.. felt so weird, almost like we had no right to be working in this site.. rant over i just think it will get worse the way this goverment is carring on.xxx

in some cases tho the problem is, you can lead a horse to water but you cant make it drink it.some people just want to help thereselves just happy to sit around and moan and pick up there benefits.

True owls .and most are institutionalized in poverty who have been bred into living of the state ..am not sticking up for these people am just stating the facts of the non working class. i cant help but be bitter most days and think you lazy b@@turds come on get of your arse an make a difference..to work for your jiro could get them on track?xx

Status
Not open for further replies.