refina screw pump

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stretch

Hi all,

Does anyone know much about the range of screw pumps from refina, the stx310 or the bigger 510. Have seen the latter in action on you tube was wondering if they are any good, reliability, build quality, will they spray most products, im looking for a fairly portable 110v pump that will do hardwall, multi, render, weber ocr etc.

Feed me with info:confused:

Hi Stretch,

Well worth looking the the EZE 24. It's 110v - 46kg and can out pump the Refina machine, it will also do everything you need plus more!!

Refina are not really machine experts, you would be better talking to ourselves or Stuart from UK plastering machines for advice on machines.

I'm away at the moment but if you need info now, please call Andy on 01242 236699 and he will be happy to help.

Cheers,

Appreciate that. I have been in touch with Stuart and am going to demo the Ritmo, as I am looking for something quick but it needs to be the right tool for the job. Hardwall, and rakes of skimming on boards.

Cheers,

Appreciate that. I have been in touch with Stuart and am going to demo the Ritmo, as I am looking for something quick but it needs to be the right tool for the job. Hardwall, and rakes of skimming on boards.

No worries, we also sell the M100 and the EZE 24, both of these will be capable of doing what you require in 110v. Let us know if you want a demo as well

Status
Not open for further replies.