Refina power float

Members online

I think they’re great. Not used the float attachment properly yet but the sponge with nice limey bases works really well. Some complained they were heavy but I find them ok. More noisy than heavy. Definitely saves your shoulder.

I've got the Rpf 400 about £170 less than half the price and it just keeps going so I would imagine the refiner's will be really good they put good motors in their stuff
Can you put a scratch blade on that too for mono?

I don't think so, I don't know how good them scratch plates are they look heavy a handed approach could be wrong, I just Ibar and give a light scratch
They seem like the future tbh. I’m gonna order the refina an give it a bash. I’m sure I could use it to buff the Venetian worst case

I don't think so, I don't know how good them scratch plates are they look heavy a handed approach could be wrong, I just Ibar and give a light scratch
You’d only ever use a power scrape in emergencies with an overnight set thats gone too hard. Otherwise is overkill. Like taking a Broadsword to a knife fight.

They seem like the future tbh. I’m gonna order the refina an give it a bash. I’m sure I could use it to buff the Venetian worst case
You’d only ever use a power scrape in emergencies with an overnight set thats gone too hard. Otherwise is overkill. Like taking a Broadsword to a knife fight.
They will be as Rossi quoted for emergencies they've been out for years now and none of the big mono gangs I've seen use them it's all I bar and hand scratch

We got an unbranded version to try it last year
...cost about 150.00 and it's 110v.
Refina do a cordless version but it's really expensive but think it's the one to go for....