refina mega mixwer trigger cost?

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crigisback

Hi all i am new to the forum and am surprised i never came across it before .

I am looking to see if anyone can help me out,

I have got a refina mega mixer 110v mixer drill,

I was using it the other day on site and it would not turn off regardless of trigger position,

I have looked a the switch and it looks ok so i am thinking it may be the trigger that is broken??

Does anyone know a replacement cost ??

I know refina do a collect service but i think i can do this one myself.

Many thanks

Chris

check the wires first. They wear out at the point they enter the drill body when you wrap the cable up after use

the number of times i have repaired a friends trigger is silly its a five minute fix and as long as you can have the patience as it does get a little tricky then you will be fine investigate first mate it wont hurt

Hi all i am new to the forum and am surprised i never came across it before .

I am looking to see if anyone can help me out,

I have got a refina mega mixer 110v mixer drill,

I was using it the other day on site and it would not turn off regardless of trigger position,

I have looked a the switch and it looks ok so i am thinking it may be the trigger that is broken??

Does anyone know a replacement cost ??

I know refina do a collect service but i think i can do this one myself.

Many thanks

Chris

Hi Chris,

I've just had a word with one of our fitters and he says that it is likely to be the trigger that's the issue here. Very occasionally the terminals with fuse together, this is often a sign that the cable is damaged and is drawing too much current.

Very rough price for a replacement trigger (depends on your mixer etc) is £19 ex VAT. To have it fitted here and have your machine serviced it would be £15 for the labour.

Thanks,
Leon

Status
Not open for further replies.