Refina level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirky99

Alright lads I've got my eye on a 2m refina level for boarding does any one have any feedback in them or know of any better? Not bothered about price get wot ya pay for.

cheers

Think most of their gear is made in Germany, so will be quality, I use Refina a lot, and have had great service from them, i dont shop around for prices tho..

Ye I know can't go wrong with German gear mate had my mixer for years never had a problem with it. Thinking of gettin a super flex trowel aswell have u used one?

we have used a refina level for years on boarding, they are to narrow for screeding floors our was made in israel.

Have a look at the Stanley Fatmax levels they're really well made and a fair price. I only use a 1.2m level when boarding personally but I know they do them in 1.8m

Wurth the screw and fixings people do a great 2m level solid build and I'm sure I only gave £30 for it wait till you see the rep on sites

I used to do that but got fed up of swapping. Ive got a little boat level so may order an ally straight edge 2m long

honestly some people
afonso.gif

I know I know but the level was only £30 and a decent straight edge would have cost that.
im same mate cheap level smack wall and check....let it get covered in shite and throw back in van who cares it is what it is it does what it does....job done

Have a look at the Stanley Fatmax levels they're really well made and a fair price. I only use a 1.2m level when boarding personally but I know they do them in 1.8m

I have the 1.8 and it is a good tool and i think i only pad just over 30 for it on offer somewhere last october :RpS_thumbup:

not if its a cheap one thats been smacked about it wont thats the point

I know what your saying mate and I agree in principal...but I've had a 6ft level that I've used to board houses for 10yrs that's still working and going strong...maybe I've jus been lucky or disillusioned lol

how do you know that its still level it might all be in the right place but the bubble could well be out

how do you know that its still level it might all be in the right place but the bubble could well be out

gulp!!!....truthfully I dunno??? I guess by buying an expensive 1 and comparing....jesus I hope not theres guna be a lot of tillers and kitchen fitters not very happy with me lol

so instead of buying a straight edge and a level you bought a level and an expensive level to double check your level that you beat the **** out of:rolleyes)

so instead of buying a straight edge and a level you bought a level and an expensive level to double check your level that you beat the **** out of:rolleyes)

mmmmmmm......when you put it like that I probably ought to stop being lazy and fetch my straight edge in as well I did use to at 1 time but over time just thought F*** it...

Nah f*** it gives the joiners something to moan about with there stupid over sized door casings and posh stabile levels!!!

gulp!!!....truthfully I dunno??? I guess by buying an expensive 1 and comparing....jesus I hope not theres guna be a lot of tillers and kitchen fitters not very happy with me lol

Put your level on a wall. Check bubble. Then turn it round so the other edge is on the wall. The bubble should read the same. If not its ******

Put your level on a wall. Check bubble. Then turn it round so the other edge is on the wall. The bubble should read the same. If not its ******

ahhhhhhhh I like it beddy!!!....why do I not already know this!!! ??? :RpS_crying:

going to check tomorrow now you've all got me paranoid!!!!

Watch this space!!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.