Refina finatex 2

Members online

Proper tyre kicker isn’t he.

Here’s mr ox ultra.
BEF3ADF9-467A-4069-87EE-5C33414E07B0.jpeg

That's good welding when you can't see the weld

The way these trowels are made are as follows:

FLEX Trowels with the additional bracket, the tang of the trowel is riveted to the support blade which is bonded to the blade

The MT is fully riveted, hence the rivets popping occasionally. The others have part rivet welded to the tang of the trowel

Riveted same as refina but more visible

Sadly not - the NELA Premium has the bolt welded to the blade and it is pressed under high pressure through the bracket/handle and the bolt goes into the wall of the Aluminium shank

With the Refina - same as the NELA PROLINE Range in style, The bolt is welded to the blade and then is pressed into a small hole within the handle

I think Jodie maybe wrong ;-)

I have been to the factory hundreds of times and seen these styles of trowels made

You learn something everyday
Hope you didn't cut that trowel up just for me amazing the work that goes into them,
Are the marshalltown must still be riveted are they

Yes MT are mate - however, I haven't had a new one for the last 6 months.

Don't worry I haven't cut it apart, I have a whole box of toys here ;-):baaa:

Used the ox ultraflex today. Like it. Few hard crosses to stop it digging in n good to go. Better than the mt flex n half the price
They look as good as any the good thing about ox is the convenience you can just go and pick them up from any local builders merchants, Johnstone's decorator centres are going to be stocking refina tools after January,

They look as good as any the good thing about ox is the convenience you can just go and pick them up from any local builders merchants, Johnstone's decorator centres are going to be stocking refina tools after January,

flexy trowels a flexy trowel.

Used the ox ultraflex today. Like it. Few hard crosses to stop it digging in n good to go. Better than the mt flex n half the price
Told you bud you can use them for wetting up and polishing leaves leaves lovely finish

Nela made a big mistake giving that design to OX lol way better then the mark 2