Refina BiFlex Double Blade Finishing Trowel

Members online

No members online now.
Thats a good price that! Looks arite to me
It's great. Tried mine out yesterday and no difference than others I have tried. Got some turned ceilings with sweeps and that to try it on today. You can get midget size as well but not at the above link. Will see what it's like after a week or so. See if it starts delaminating. The plastic shield on it is deceiving. It's actually completely smooth so it's easy to wipe off any gear that gets on it. It's weird because it's light as a feather and looks crap. Don't like the chamfered edges though. Can't get right into corners with them. It's good to try something different. superprof, beroflex etc But couldn't see this taking on NelaFlex in the market. Would be like getting a Dacia instead of a Range Rover. Looks wise I mean.

Great wee trowel - kinda like a lighter, more flexible Nelaflex 2. Not as stiff cos it doesn't have the tang like the Nela but very nice. Wont do corners like @Maester says but you can use your angle trowel or midget trowel for that.

The test will be how long will it last, but so long as I don't use it to scrape floors or open beer bottles then we should be okay

Was using mine again today. Other day finished real nice with it but today I was like scraping half the wall off and had to dispense with it. Will try it again tomorrow