Recommend Stilts

Simon85

I've kms foxhunters, only about 60quid or so, they aren't bad, but in all honesty, the double legged ones, think they are sur pro are something are a lot more comfortable

Simon85

Quick Google, they seek to be called switzers now the ones I have. But def would recommend the doubles, just can't bring myself to spend 300 on em lol

Mr.T

I’ve had Marshalltown Skywalkers for around 8 years. They’ve lasted well as I use them alot but they are currently held together by a lot of tape. I’ll be investing in the Sur Pro stilts in the new year, I think they’re worth the money if you’re doing a lot of ceilings.

djfleming22

I’ve had Marshalltown Skywalkers for around 8 years. They’ve lasted well as I use them alot but they are currently held together by a lot of tape. I’ll be investing in the Sur Pro stilts in the new year, I think they’re worth the money if you’re doing a lot of ceilings.
As you both say I think the investment in the Sur pro is better than other ones on eBay especially since it’s up a height... if they lasted 8 years then they would be a very good buy

Simon85

I can't teach a 3m ceiling off stilts. Well u could but mine are only the 18-30s, f**k the bigger ones

Gibbo

The thing is the higher up you only take one step back and you are halfway across the room

djfleming22

Ended up getting the RST RTR1830E Elevator Pro Aluminium Stilts 18"-30" similar to the Marshalltown
Tried them around house and in garage just getting use to them

johnzo

Ended up getting the RST RTR1830E Elevator Pro Aluminium Stilts 18"-30" similar to the Marshalltown
Tried them around house and in garage just getting use to them
it takes a bit of time getting used to them i use the 15 to 23 inch im 6ft 4 so plenty high for me the nack is once you have learned to walk on them as u said in around your house dont look at the floor look at the ceilling as that is where all your focus will be and practice walking backwards