Recommend me an album to download

Members online

stuart23

Private Member
Ronseal.

Seeing as I spend a lot of time in my van nowadays I'm listening to loads of different music and looking for new stuff to download. What's your favourite albums new or old?

Simon85

What about the usual suspects, Eminem earlier albums are good, chili peppers, u2 etc. But u likely already have all that s**t. If u like trance music I downloaded gods kitchen pure trance. Classics, it's very good if you're into that.

Last edited:

Simon85

Dire straits brothers in arms is pretty good, well I like then anyways. Mostly I download random songs or compilations, greatest hits etc rather than specific albums.

TonyM

Private Member
If you like Trance. Try the new Solarstone album.

Or Ferry Corsten-Blueprint

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Simon85

Tiesto parade of the athletes is pretty good as Is elements of life. His new stuff is. Cheesy muck though.

Simon85

Parade of the Athletes! Must dig that out! Proper goosebumps s**t that!

think that's a cracker, plus it's. Got lethal industry, traffic, and adagio for strings, probably 3of his best lol

Simon85

He been over here a few times, haven't got around to seeing him, and tbh u wouldn't go now to see that new s**t played.
I was in arnhem a couple years ago for qlimax was class. For eindhoven or just outside it next month for dominator. Can't wait lol

Dropsalot

Private Member
Thin Lizzy........Live and Dangerous...........Black Rose is a good track if you've a bit of the Celt in you..... gotta be loud though.

TonyM

Private Member
He been over here a few times, haven't got around to seeing him, and tbh u wouldn't go now to see that new s**t played.
I was in arnhem a couple years ago for qlimax was class. For eindhoven or just outside it next month for dominator. Can't wait lol
I'm going to Luminosity beach festival next week. 4 days of Trance. Should be mental.

Danny

Administrator
may sound nuts but on long journies I now listen to audio books... breaks up the mundane radio