recession busting prices?????????????

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

plasterjfe

Private Member
I seen a post here asking is the recession over. I recon there will always be pockets of firms that have been just as busy as ever. but the forum community is small in the big picture of the construction industry and no matter what the government propaganda tells you in the press the recession is alive and well in britain even as other countries show slow recovery. I was in the chippy the other day and there was a flyer on the wall reading - Full room reskims £70 recession busting prices???? Now If the recession was over I dont think he would be advertising these prices?

True but how do you know he wasn't a chancer. I mean even in a recession how can you do a full room at those prices? :mad: unless a scab

either be a pole, no hang on they have thier feet under the table now and charge same as us. either a latvian or a bulgarian or my money says when he gets there its based on labour only and the box room of a semi so will bung the price up to nearly double when he has his foot in the door

dont know why people worry about these idiots, there doing the jobs you wouldnt want anyway. if you really want to mess them about , ring them up about 15 times sending them all around the town looking at jobs. there soon get the picture there not wanted

Theres a bloke advertises in our local paper "rooms skimmed from £99". I presume this is his labour price and mats on top if so you will skim a room in a day so hes getting 100 quid a day. Not bad in these times especially if youve got a family, mortgage and bills to pay!!!

read the ad mate, he says From so i bet he is as expensive as any of us. all the £99 does is get him in the door.

kirk johnstone said:
i skim hall stairs & landing for you. very good £4.99 thank you come again

pmsl well if you buy the scim and nosh me off il do it for some bacon butties you do no kids will do anything for dairylee (the bloke must be from a different planet at that price )

Status
Not open for further replies.