Ready to paint

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

windy

Private Member
We went to job today to remove sink and wc then tile the bathroom. Plasterer had already been in. The area on the pic was not to be tiled. Plasterer said he had left them with a surface ready to paint. OMG image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 241
Customer paid in full as they knew no better. Suffice to say they had to have all re done. I like the scrim tape placed to the left of the vent to fill the one inch void. I can't see how these fellas have the audacity to go into people homes and wreck them.....this fella was found from our local paper so he's out there weekly knocking out work of this standard all over liverpool

Heavy lining paper.. then paint??? .:rolleyes)
Why did you not get the plastering,windy?

Could this be the mystery cowboy plasterer in Johnioiisasifs thread :RpS_biggrin:

We went to job today to remove sink and wc then tile the bathroom. Plasterer had already been in. The area on the pic was not to be tiled. Plasterer said he had left them with a surface ready to paint. OMGView attachment 2059

Ready to paint with what?? Sandtex...............:rolleyes)
Get spanky in to artex it.................:RpS_thumbup:

Wish I was that good, and to get paid, I would have been beaten for that as a young starter let alone paid.

One thing I've realised working with a tiler friend is how easier on the bones tiling island for some reason people are more willing to pay for tiling but scrimp on the plastering. We did kitchen as well image.jpg

Thought that, have it in my own bathroom, nice work , I like people who get on with it. Regardless of how unready it was, gets the money in your pocket and more jobs to come

Obviously the plaster work was remedied first John as there was no way we could tile over that shite. Skimmed lid as well

Obviously the plaster work was remedied first John as there was no way we could tile over that shite. Skimmed lid as well
I gathered that, but lots just walk away, I never did, always sort it ,charge accordingly but fairly,

Customer paid in full as they knew no better. Suffice to say they had to have all re done. I like the scrim tape placed to the left of the vent to fill the one inch void. I can't see how these fellas have the audacity to go into people homes and wreck them.....this fella was found from our local paper so he's out there weekly knocking out work of this standard all over liverpool
Wasn't it last week you were asking what goes in the bucket first powder or water?

Status
Not open for further replies.