Reading books

Members online

I tend to read true story books like bravo two zero etc

Snigger.

Classics. Science. Great Works.

Read Down and Out in Paris and London by George Orwell recently. Mein Kampf (again) Elegant Universe by Brian Greene and Confessions of an English Opium Eater by Thomas de Quincey. I have everything Hawking wrote, everything Dawkins wrote, and everything Lawrence Krauss wrote, everything Dickens wrote, everything Edgar Allen Poe wrote. I have the Principia Mathematica, Opticks, the Origin of Species, a few (auto)biographies of great men. I have a great fascination with the evolution of Bomber Command - loads of books on that.

I'm currently read The Case Against Adolf Eichmann and before that, I read and really enjoyed The Martian.

I have a pretty good bookshelf.

I read this before bed most nights fcuking hilarious some of the stores on there :risas2::risas2:

www.funnyplastererstories.co.uk

Look. The first one was written by @gps

I started out having s*x with dogs at a fairly young age and quite by accident. We’d always had dogs when I was a kid and my mom’s favorite breed was the dachshund. The one who introduced me to the joys of s*x was named Buddy, a fat black and brown sausage of a dog who loved to lick. He always slept in my bed with me and had a habit of burrowing under the covers to keep warm during the winter months.

I started out having s*x with dogs at a fairly young age and quite by accident. We’d always had dogs when I was a kid and my mom’s favorite breed was the dachshund. The one who introduced me to the joys of s*x was named Buddy, a fat black and brown sausage of a dog who loved to lick. He always slept in my bed with me and had a habit of burrowing under the covers to keep warm during the winter months.
Obviously lacking your finesse.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-45811943

Don't stop!

This isn't a bad book :sisi:

IMG_7126.JPG

Snigger.

Classics. Science. Great Works.

Read Down and Out in Paris and London by George Orwell recently. Mein Kampf (again) Elegant Universe by Brian Greene and Confessions of an English Opium Eater by Thomas de Quincey. I have everything Hawking wrote, everything Dawkins wrote, and everything Lawrence Krauss wrote, everything Dickens wrote, everything Edgar Allen Poe wrote. I have the Principia Mathematica, Opticks, the Origin of Species, a few (auto)biographies of great men. I have a great fascination with the evolution of Bomber Command - loads of books on that.

I'm currently read The Case Against Adolf Eichmann and before that, I read and really enjoyed The Martian.

I have a pretty good bookshelf.
Wow

Always loved fantasy books, started off with lord of the rings at school and enjoyed it so tried loads of others. Also used to like Wilbur Smith books but like @Olican said struggle for time nowadays. Also used to like Stephen king the dark tower series is awesome