re plaster time

Status
Not open for further replies.

rossc086

just wondering if anyone can give a little advise. ive just plastered over a textured wall but still have a few bumps. just how long till i can re plaster the wall?

Time doesn't make **** all difference don't Darby it there for flattening base coats not skimming

the wall is hanging like a pun of mince.and ur telling him not 2 darby it.av got an old trowel in the cuburd older than u

Lol you should know bonding and straight edges are for flattening Walls then you old tosser

It sounds like he's just got a few high spots of the textured finish still showing through so all he needs to do is PVA and reskim it, don't start complicating things by telling him to use a ******* darby.

i will tell him wot i want 2 tell him. andy after all its my comment so ....u dont even try n tell me wit 2 say cleeky.or what man yur takin 2 a glesga bhoy not an essex boy

i will tell him wot i want 2 tell him. andy after all its my comment so ....u dont even try n tell me wit 2 say cleeky.or what man yur takin 2 a glesga bhoy not an essex boy

You're absolutely right mate my mistake, you just tell him a load of b*ll***s whenever you want to.

why dont u call yur self jesus m8 as you seem 2 think u know it all.im used 2 taking about work in the pub man 2 man not on a screen.and wit bollucs are u talking about.exatly.

duel.gif

why dont u call yur self jesus m8 as you seem 2 think u know it all.im used 2 taking about work in the pub man 2 man not on a screen.and wit bollucs are u talking about.exatly.

Nope don't know it all and never will, but do know enough to know that when re-skimming over a textured surface you ain't going to need to use a darby and nor would virtually all other decent spreads on here, maybe three coats but no need for a straight edge.
And just because I'm on here do you not think I've spent time talking to other spreads in a pub or on site? So if you don't like the way it goes on here then why don't you go back down the pub?

rit andy its a good plastering forom.i know ur a decent spread.rit a think its went a bit 2 far over something silly.ok ma be i was making it complicated.iv just found the forom m8 i like it so lets just forget about it and move on wit do ya think.

rit andy its a good plastering forom.i know ur a decent spread.rit a think its went a bit 2 far over something silly.ok ma be i was making it complicated.iv just found the forom m8 i like it so lets just forget about it and move on wit do ya think.

Absolutely Jamie, we all disagree about stuff on here from time to time but there's no need to fall out and we can all learn stuff from each other no matter what we already know.

Status
Not open for further replies.