Rates

all right @spunky :D

I remember ebuild and UK spreads :D

Not banned many people over the years they come and go and come back again :D

Hope you are ok :D I am not a grandparent but a dad now :D I am also very much alive(ish)

all right @spunky :D

I remember ebuild and UK spreads :D

Not banned many people over the years they come and go and come back again :D

Hope you are ok :D I am not a grandparent but a dad now :D I am also very much alive(ish)

I vote to banish @Butty . No doubt Andy G's ghost. Do away with him, Dan.

I met BigBud once, knowledeble Bloke, wonder what hes upto. Last i heard he had enough of Plastering and was looking at doing other things. Came across 1 of his old dvds on You Tube a while back.

You can’t leave it there boss. :D

He decided that with 2500 members on his forum that if he charged every member £1 a year he would make £2500 a year :D

I swooped in as I saw that that would never work :D I also spotted that he had a massive political opinion and that also did not work (which is why I dont get involved in those threads)

you could say he taught me a lot :D

He decided that with 2500 members on his forum that if he charged every member £1 a year he would make £2500 a year :D

I swooped in as I saw that that would never work :D I also spotted that he had a massive political opinion and that also did not work (which is why I dont get involved in those threads)

you could say he taught me a lot :D
Don't come the innocent moosh, you once mentioned about members having to pay and how the forum was costing you this and that. You were basically told to f**k right off by the regulars if I remember correctly.

Don't come the innocent moosh, you once mentioned about members having to pay and how the forum was costing you this and that. You were basically told to f**k right off by the regulars if I remember correctly.
You pissed

Nope... I always said that i did not want to charge members :D Then loads of members complained about advertisers so I said I would sack them off and then everybody can pay :D