Rated people

Was on rated a couple of years back but ended up leaving because of timewaster customers who want work done for few! Went and Joined again a few weeks ago and it seems nothing has changed just full of tight arsed time wasters and bogus leads!! Stay clear....

we did use them years ago, but we stopped . not only did they want you to buy the lead, in comp. with 2 others they also wanted an extra quarterly payment .

Think them books ie- checkatrade,rated people ect are only any good if you have been in them from the start as it all works on ratings and reviews if your at the top of the list your gonna get all the work so you probably missed the boat!

Think them books ie- checkatrade,rated people ect are only any good if you have been in them from the start as it all works on ratings and reviews if your at the top of the list your gonna get all the work so you probably missed the boat!
Surely you could get friends and family to write fake reviews? Load of old s**t they’re the only people making money

Surely you could get friends and family to write fake reviews? Load of old s**t they’re the only people making money
I suppose but if you think someone that been on there from the start! Maybe 10yrs plus they been going that's a hell of a lot of reviews to try catch up to now.

I suppose but if you think someone that been on there from the start! Maybe 10yrs plus they been going that's a hell of a lot of reviews to try catch up to now.
But if you were good enough then your reputation should see you through? 10 years is a long time to be on something like that

But if you were good enough then your reputation should see you through? 10 years is a long time to be on something like that
Your missing the point! If let's say 20 good spreads having been using that site for 10 years then 20 good spreads sign up to it today! How are they even gonna get a look in! As the first 20 good spreads have cornered the market! All the people with good reviews and ratings start at the top of the page you would be at the bottom and not get a look in.

Your missing the point! If let's say 20 good spreads having been using that site for 10 years then 20 good spreads sign up to it today! How are they even gonna get a look in! As the first 20 good spreads have cornered the market! All the people with good reviews and ratings start at the top of the page you would be at the bottom and not get a look in.
Just be a s**t one but cheap. Works for @gps.Then just hope you get customers who don't know what they're looking at.

Just be a s**t one but cheap. Works for @gps.Then just hope you get customers who don't know what they're looking at.
Haha I suppose so it's not something I have ever tried I'm in a local magazine round my area that comes out once a month I pay £250 a year for a quarter advert and get quite a bit off it but majority of my work is for builders, roofing company and word of mouth and to be honest there's not a lot of competition in South Devon like there was when I was in Yorkshire. Best move I ever made.

Haha I suppose so it's not something I have ever tried I'm in a local magazine round my area that comes out once a month I pay £250 a year for a quarter advert and get quite a bit off it but majority of my work is for builders, roofing company and word of mouth and to be honest there's not a lot of competition in South Devon like there was when I was in Yorkshire. Best move I ever made.
I still hope I get customers who don't know what they're looking at.

I was saying to @JessThePlasterer not long ago. I paint my own work if I can and I'm always fuckking amazed that it looks alright.

Always been like that.

Had this with @gps A while back.

Crap.

Bogus s**t,
False jobs that never materialise etc...

Spreads I know and family members chasing false leads.