Rate for Marmorit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm kind of marmorit approved ?! the demonstrator came down to 'show us' (nothing that we already didn't know) what to do. We were under presure from the contractor to get started. But we've got to go on a course soon just to get the paperwork. We started out on day work but now need to do it on a price.
The substrate is concrete block fully meshed and also aqua panel, 6mm beads, SM700 and mesh so needs to be seperate prices. There's also curved walls and lots of bits- an arse of a job really!

not being funny mate but i dont think you will or should be told what the m2 price is, we are all contractors and we all have to tender and work our prices out. If you know what to do as you say then you must have done a lot of this sort of work before, it dont matter if its weber, krend or marmorit. so you should know what a cost affective rate will be for each prosess for you. or you can speak to marmorit and ask them what you should be charging. I know i will e shot down by some on here because everyone knows its one thing that pisses me off is when so called experianced contracters start asking what they should charge.

about £15 m2 craig measured through openings dont mind frodo he was born a c**t

They're only playing Craig, adhesive mesh and mono is tight at £20, might be ok if nice areas but if it's tricky at all 25 or let some cheapo do it and stuggle.

No, I mean the mesh is placed in the cement render between the first and second pass (crack mat) then top coated (knauf conni 1.5mm) later when hard.
Think you're right mcplaster 20 is a bit tight. cheers

No, I mean the mesh is placed in the cement render between the first and second pass (crack mat) then top coated (knauf conni 1.5mm) later when hard.
Think you're right mcplaster 20 is a bit tight. cheers

now it becomes clear.

you are doing a straight render with a textured bucket finish. and on the board you are simply meshing and texturing.

same as what merlin says above

Status
Not open for further replies.