Rare customer

Members online

JessThePlasterer

Queen Jess Elizabeth I
Doing repeat work for a beaut of a customer! He completely moves out of his flat when I’m here to give me the run of the place. Everything is completely cleared from the areas I’m working in AND the legend leaves me a daily float in this local posh delicatessen so I can have nice coffees and unusual tasty sandwiches!

.... I’m going to start doing a wall a day it’s so nice being here .

Why can’t everyone be like this?!

Don't know what they're like down south but when I did foreigners as you call them for people in Scotland they were as good as gold

Doing repeat work for a beaut of a customer! He completely moves out of his flat when I’m here to give me the run of the place. Everything is completely cleared from the areas I’m working in AND the legend leaves me a daily float in this local posh delicatessen so I can have nice coffees and unusual tasty sandwiches!

.... I’m going to start doing a wall a day it’s so nice being here .

Why can’t everyone be like this?!
If only most people was like that! Iv met a handful of nice people in the trade but most of them are stuck up or just absolute wankers.

If only most people was like that! Iv met a handful of nice people in the trade but most of them are stuck up or just absolute wankers.
I’m pretty lucky with customers, had the odd few that the world is not short of, but this guy is gold dust!

800px_COLOURBOX16437511.jpg

That's a great word you don't hear much now.

It's a variation on a Persian word "Backsheesh" that came back to the UK with the returning Crusaders.
It’s weird I’d never heard it before in my life until norman moss said it on here and then two days later a builder I’ve worked with for years said it in passing

Don’t even have a working toilet on this job at min.

Have been blessed with some nice customers tho

Who’d a thought it !……just been sent a vid off tinternet of a girly plaster having a piss..........by the look of the angles it’s filmed with a teeeeency weeeeency ickiest camera........
Dunno who it is, but there’s plenty to look at.............
Who knew?

Who’d a thought it !……just been sent a vid off tinternet of a girly plaster having a piss..........by the look of the angles it’s filmed with a teeeeency weeeeency ickiest camera........
Dunno who it is, but there’s plenty to look at.............
Who knew?
Our Jess’s was a number two in a rubbish bag