Rained off

theclemo

Private Member
Anyone else. Am at home not a thing to do. I could go help the lads do a bit of skimming but f**k that. But on the plus side I got a nice render job for the Ritmo l. 2500 m2 and you want to see the finish they want. Am going to make a small fortune on this one. I originally priced it to float and sponge. But this is what they want now lol

IMG-20160511-WA0002.jpg

I can't even clean my trowels I did that yesterday
20160818_201150.jpg
20160818_204159.jpg

I'm might go buy a new trowel for sand and cement if been using the 2 trowels in the middle of the picture. On less someone wants to give me a new trowel and I'll give you a skimming trowel. U can pay the post tho as I had to break the trowel in and it well broken in.

I'd be worried about leaving the s*p*r*lex in water in case it came apart? Raining in south Devon today. Got myself a cosy little skimming job.

Anyone else. Am at home not a thing to do. I could go help the lads do a bit of skimming but f**k that. But on the plus side I got a nice render job for the Ritmo l. 2500 m2 and you want to see the finish they want. Am going to make a small fortune on this one. I originally priced it to float and sponge. But this is what they want now lol

View attachment 13268

fair play. had one same situation few years back. 1 coat tap a brush 200m. took half the time originally thought

The sun is out now. And the builder phones me to see am I coming lol at 2pm in the day. That he is under pressure. I told him am under pressure 2. Am just after watching a movie and if he thinks am going to go get lads and start reading at half 3 he can go f**k himself. The c**t was with my mate and he phoned me joking. They had a bet that id tell him to f**k off in less than 20 sec.

The sun is out now. And the builder phones me to see am I coming lol at 2pm in the day. That he is under pressure. I told him am under pressure 2. Am just after watching a movie and if he thinks am going to go get lads and start reading at half 3 he can go f**k himself. The c**t was with my mate and he phoned me joking. They had a bet that id tell him to f**k off in less than 20 sec.
how many seconds did it take ?? my moneys on less than 3 seconds