rain rendering

Status
Not open for further replies.

lewissr

Well lads , how are u expected to make a living rendering with our current weather??? Seriously its getting beyond a joke. Sometimes i think id be better off skimming all day and mixing on me own listening to the radio. It might drive me insane and burn me shoulder out but id least i could crack on and make some dough

do it then weve never got the weather for rendering day in day out all year, theres always goin to be times when you can turn to the inside work for a bit:RpS_thumbsup:

I agree. Having the same problem in Stone Staffs. Got rendering work coming out my ears now and still haven't finished the first one!! You just can't win lads.

Well i have got the outdoor pool rendered , by pulling polythene over the wall when it starts ! i 'am tanking now with sovereign K11,and tanked all the walls today outside, floor tomoz !!!!!!!!! rain permitting :)

Tomorrow looks bleak, trying to get my roof finished and my inside plastering done as no one was available to hire in all of London...

ahhh damn well if you want someone with similar work quality my 5 year old might be able to help:RpS_lol:

Jezza Kyle day today....................i F*****g hate rendering............................:RpS_thumbdn:

Odd that you say that............. ........,hope you are getting there, I am on my fifth and sixth arthroscopy next Wednesday, keep it quiet though, they lads may worry about me...I have not mentioned it before, I feel like uncle Albert now, during the war..

Jhoniosaif are u saying you couldn't get a spread In London to work for you, strange, ive got a spread of the forum at short notice for tomorrow,must be because no one likes you:RpS_lol:

Well lads , how are u expected to make a living rendering with our current weather??? Seriously its getting beyond a joke. Sometimes i think id be better off skimming all day and mixing on me own listening to the radio. It might drive me insane and burn me shoulder out but id least i could crack on and make some dough

200 days a year it rains mate don't know how you men do it :RpS_confused:

Hallllllllliiiiiiiiluya got a 90m2 spray finished for 2 pm bring on the sunshine . Beats waiting till 6 pm to finish scraping off

Status
Not open for further replies.