Rain damaged render

Members online

Pmw150

Hi this is my first post
Just need advice on what to do next.
The Pearl k rend thin coat p, some has been washed off near the edge at the front of the house.
The wall might have been to damp to apply and it was windy and rainy in the middle of the night.
Can it be repaired by putting on another coat.
Thanks
72CEBB68-172B-49B3-8F49-1E34C668A74D.jpeg

Unfortunately it will have to be hacked off back to the brickwork and completely reapplied as you will find that the water will have had an adverse reaction to the texture causing mineralic impregnation of the backing coat Which will need removing ASAP as to not have a detrimental effect on the original substrate. I’ve experienced this before and it was a nightmare and cost me a lot of money to correct as it had damaged the building, I think @Tom81 had a problem similar to, he may be able to give you more advice. Keep us posted matey

Hi this is my first post
Just need advice on what to do next.
The Pearl k rend thin coat p, some has been washed off near the edge at the front of the house.
The wall might have been to damp to apply and it was windy and rainy in the middle of the night.
Can it be repaired by putting on another coat.
ThanksView attachment 56584
It's f***** you will never get it perfect you can patch it up and make it look decent but never right, a hopper will give you best results

They'll be wondering what the f*** we're on about:ROFLMAO: you flat out all over Christmas mate
I’m breaking up after I’ve done this job hopefully this Saturday, and enjoy the break back at it In jan till probably mid feb so got a bit of breathing space for summat else to drop In. I’ve always preferred to break up a week or so before Xmas and enjoy it and have work to go back to.
What about you mate, flat out?

I’m breaking up after I’ve done this job hopefully this Saturday, and enjoy the break back at it In jan till probably mid feb so got a bit of breathing space for summat else to drop In. I’ve always preferred to break up a week or so before Xmas and enjoy it and have work to go back to.
What about you mate, flat out?
Flat out mate finished a job today contemplating starting a new ewi job or leaving it until after xmas