ragni trowel

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

cassie

Anyone use a Ragni for skimming, I used to have the black handled one for rendering work and it was great...

never used one, but my father used to use one for skimming many many years ago before everyone changed to mt

years a go. they always went the wrong way very quickly. they are looked upon as useless!

Had a couple of the grey handled stainless ones, long time ago. Got razor sharp, then remember them polishing up leaving a gleaming finish quickly. But then I moved on to bigger trowels.

Its interesting, I have none these days, but i do remember that black handled one being very good, I was only rendering with it... they do a '' crown '' version now, supposed to be top of the range...

ive had a 11" stainless for 15yrs....great little trowel realy light well balanced nice in the hand...

I think there often over looked unfairly and cheap as chips...worth a punt in my opinion...

but fooook me cassie surley you don't need any more trowels???? lol

lol.. no mate, I have enough trowels, just thought it would be good to see what people thought of the ragni, i was surprised with mine, as like you say, people class them as cheap rubbish, but I threw mine all over and it never came close to breaking, solid trowel...

Quite a tough wee trowel, comfortable and light as said. I use one for rendering work but not used it for skimming.

I used one of my mates grey handle ss a couple of years ago and wasn't to bad,more flexible than my mt left a nice finish

I remember they definitely shine it up fast. Great polishing trowel, quite a bit lighter as well aren't they?

I've done countless metres using the black handled carbon steel trowel for sand and cement floating and then skimming it with grey handled stainless steel version, both in 11in. I've also used their cement trowels for all my screeding for many years.

Anyone use a Ragni for skimming, I used to have the black handled one for rendering work and it was great...

hi cassie

i used to have a few as an apprentice, started as a floating trowels until worn in then used them t for skimming, i still have a grey handle stainless steel 1 now which i use for floating - always found them comfortable to use

I have a 11 inch ragni I use fir the smalll areas... I would never use it anywhere I could get a MT or Nela in though

Ragni black handle are fantastic for skimming but need to be worn in a bit !but they won't last half as long as Mt but they are on a par with any trowel out there used them about15 years ago its a ,instant burial once dropped worth a punt though .

Status
Not open for further replies.