Rafina s*p*r*lex or speed skim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorto

I've been reading on here a lot bout the speed skim . I've got a Refina super flex simalar looking to speed skim . The Refina is good but very delicate . Anyone used both an wat ur preference.

I've been reading on here a lot bout the speed skim . I've got a Refina super flex simalar looking to speed skim . The Refina is good but very delicate . Anyone used both an wat ur preference.
Refina super flex I've used the speedskim this week and it doesn't make much difference I don't think the refina is better

Thanks prob stick to the Refina . Don't have problem just I've bought couple spatulas cause there fragile an my apprentice is a dope

Speed skim gets used to flatten the first coat on over skim of ceilings or walls after being layed on with the s*p*r*lex 16 inch.I use the speed skim to speed up the setting of the first coat as it tends to hang around a bit on Betakontakt. Second coat put on with s*p*r*lex but the final trowel with marshalltown.

Hi Mate
I'd firstly get a new labourer then try the eze spat as the blades are replaceable , gets costly I know buying refina , good stuff but there away with the fairies with there spat prices ,especially as the blades are NONE replaceable ( get a grip refina)

Refina spatulas way better then speedskim. Each to there own ! I only use speedskims to rule off.

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

What's happening with the new steel sheepskin? Thought Danny and others were testing it....?

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

Status
Not open for further replies.