Radio

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MrSpoon85

assuming you have a radio on while your working, what station do you stick on before commencing work? radio 1 for me at the moment but its a bit repetative, radio 2 plays some nice classics tho but the talking is so depressing :-?

I have Radio one on, however I have a DAB radio and i listen to some random stations.... howver the DAB has never been the same since DPBEDS covered it in hardwall....lol

We are not allowed radios on site either... bastards.

Radio 2 makes me want to smack the grumpy OAP's!!!...lol

Danny

Radio 1 most of the time....although, if I have to listen to that Alphabeat song one more time the radio may find itself hurtling through the nearest window :mad:

luckily the site ive just been working on (tiling) allowed radios, so i treated myself to a nice makita radio, similar to the dewalt radio, runs off makita drill batteries, perfect, thought about buying a portable DAB and connect it to the audio input of my radio so i can listen to planet rock or something different

I have Radio one on, however I have a DAB radio and i listen to some random stations.... howver the DAB has never been the same since DPBEDS covered it in hardwall....lol

We are not allowed radios on site either... bastards.

Radio 2 makes me want to smack the grumpy OAP's!!!...lol

Danny

That's what you get or playing radio 1! ;)

dont really mind as long as i dont have to listen to some idiot who thinks they can sing!! ;D

took the words out of my mouth dpbeds! i'm tone deaf and only have one volume...Fecking loud! [smiley=laugh.gif]

I love to sing along but I'm well aware that I can't!
It's for my enjoyment not others!!
sod em!
LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALL SHOOBY DOOBY DOO SHAMON etc etc

daer god... :-/
i get enough at home...anyone ever heard an essex bird sing?? :'(

radio1 ..but i cant stand lick ass jo whlie!
Don't diss the 'Whiley' mate  :mad:...me and my labourer do our finest work when her dulcet tones are floating out of the radio  :p ;)

cant stand the overgrown student thing but the 'ive got no knickers on thing...' well, u would wouldnt you, admit it...

now i could just imagine dp singin along to that... ;D, none o this tom jones malarkey!!!

cant beat a bit of local radio in the mornings for guess the year and then a nice bit of abuse from the macc lads in the afternoon got all the young lads on it they love it

lol macc lads!! love it, you remember the 'australian yobo's'? im givin up w@nkin this mornin, i never thought that i could...i wont have to wear these thick glasses..and then ill be off it for good...

lol  Macc Lads  seen them twice in the late 80s  "Its 1/2 past 10 and its Barrells round beer beer we want more beer" Classic

We're radio 2 , got pissed off listening to that fat prick Moyles talking pish every morning. We've got a Makita radio too and its indestructible, we used to buy cheap radios from Asda and they would be wrecked within weeks, had Makita now for about 8 months and still going strong. By the way you get some sound off it too!

only thing that puts me off the makitas is the price! 100 quid for a radio in g-shock trousers!!
my problem is that i keep leavin em in peoples houses!
had a dab and im stuffed if i can remember what job i left it on cos sometimes you cant really have the thing blastin out in peoples houses...

quote author=bigsegs link=1215379309/15#27 date=1215726385]only thing that puts me off the makitas is the price! 100 quid for a radio in g-shock trousers!!
my problem is that i keep leavin em in peoples houses!
had a dab and im stuffed if i can remember what job i left it on cos sometimes you cant really have the thing blastin out in peoples houses...[/quote]
have you ever boarded one into a stud wall? I have! a d several other items!!!
Now wheres the cat :0

it would be r1, but me an me m8 cant stand that t**t moyles, did u guys know hes on £600,000 a year, just to talk shite? Pisses us right off!

no but i once dropped a prized estwing hammer down a cavity and took the wall apart to get  it back!

as if you board your radio in the wall pmsl  ;D how did you manage to cut the board round the lead??

no but i once dropped a prized estwing hammer down a cavity and took the wall apart to get  it back!

as if you board your radio in the wall pmsl  ;D how did you manage to cut the board round the lead??

Err batteries m8!
luckily it weren't switched on.
Far as I kno it's still there
:eek:

my makita radio set me back £67 so not too bad really, good quality and main reason i got it was so i coulds listen to it while working on site without having to worry about power

Status
Not open for further replies.