r&s for krend e grade?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

goody

Private Member
sprayed krend today with the new xl and was ok til the last metre when the whole r&s seized up solid. no shifting it even in reverse. Les reckons that a d42 clamp is the only setup to use with this sheit as it can separate at any moment and give inexplicable problems. Anybody using it with d63/ d52.2 with no probs?

we use the d63 clamp on yellow, pink and white and not had a problem at all with 30m of pipe, sprayed like a dream to be honest.

Stick with the D4-2 on e-grade Goody, it will spray anything and is easy on the pump, the dynamic duo are speacial and we are mere mortals.
goody said:
thanks mc, got one on order from les. Do you use it for everything else too?

what's ur finishing process supermen, always looking to speed up but maintain our superior quality ;D

leave it for 3 hours or so I section whole wall go back half an hour later and lightly scratch with scratch pad and voila there you have it job done . oh i forgot about the 2 hours to clean up afterwords or do what i do and pay a dole walla who lives on the housing estate to come in at 4 o clock and clean up while we jump in van and get on motorway

southernmonkey said:
and a damn site quicker than a D4-2....but we're (german word) good

Its because we have someone who is very very good at running a machine, and before you make any remarks mr monkey we dont want to talk about setting up the ritmo do we ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

southernmonkey said:
i got caught out by the water switch ......

I did that, I turned the water off to swill it out and then forgot to switch it back on when i was sending material through again. brrrrmmmmm chhhhhhraasshhhh baaasttaaaddd

I've been spraying UF base with the ritmo lately and i aint been caught by the water switch onece, i think i'm cured and i love that little pump.

I would rather that than that sinking feeling of realisation you get when you don't have it turned on, it makes you feel like such a tunc :D Takes a big man to appologise Stu and i could tell it was sincere, i'm sure r systems is setting up his i accept web site as we speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.