Quote wanted

N00dle5

I am based in Hertford, Hertfordshire.

I have 42 sq.m of ceiling to finish in lath and plaster and potential for a further 20m2.

Height is 2.5m all timber are de- nailed . I am looking for a supply and fit quote for work starting ASAP.

Site is unoccupied and has services. Please let me know any questions you have. Quotes appreciated.

cris

Why you say potential 20sm u either want it doing or you don't! Maybe tactics on your side to intice someone in to the work! This my friend would not work with me and you wouldn't get any money knocked off for potential of other works! Heard um all the younger folk might fall for it!

I am based in Hertford, Hertfordshire.

I have 42 sq.m of ceiling to finish in lath and plaster and potential for a further 20m2.

Height is 2.5m all timber are de- nailed . I am looking for a supply and fit quote for work starting ASAP.

Site is unoccupied and has services. Please let me know any questions you have. Quotes appreciated.

cris

i don't understand , do you want the ceiling fitted with wood lath then floated and set. or do you require a lath ceiling overboard and skimmed?

Why you say potential 20sm u either want it doing or you don't! Maybe tactics on your side to intice someone in to the work! This my friend would not work with me and you wouldn't get any money knocked off for potential of other works! Heard um all the younger folk might fall for it!
Hi

not a negotiating tactic ( wish I was that clever) it’s if I take down a plaster ceiling to replace with lath.