Quite a few jacking in ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If things work out my ritmo will be on there at some point.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using The Plasterers Forum mobile app

be the short course boys, after realising they have been fuked over by the training centres, telling them they can plaster in a week..lmfao..

Hang onto it mate there is not only site work where you will be able to use it .

If things work out my ritmo will be on there at some point.

Is that a typo or are you getting rid? Or are you getting another machine or a change of career?

I thought machines are the future
They are, but people are making it difficult ,leaving the subcontractor waiting for payment, it's not at all fair, people trying to improve their lot and others hiding behind red tape and not paying up..

To be fair though, you get people trying to rob subbies no matter how the gears slung up the wall.

Is that a typo or are you getting rid? Or are you getting another machine or a change of career?

Thinking of going down the if you can't beat them join them route. I reckon I could be a right **** of a QS

The bottom listing says he did a course at golden trowel. Bought all that kit. Did 1 wall 2 years ago and not done any since. How much Could he Have Saved Getting A spread to do It lol

The bottom listing says he did a course at golden trowel. Bought all that kit. Did 1 wall 2 years ago and not done any since. How much Could he Have Saved Getting A spread to do It lol

But he wouldn't of had the satisfaction of plastering and sanding the wall he skimmed

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

Am taking the and am still pi**ed @beddy should know me by now pal :RpS_laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Got any green r whites crates oliver?

They are definitely the most popular as most places went to draught postmix long time ago. We had 2 left, both got sold on last night. Next biggest is newky broon, blue courage light ale crates are good, got a few of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.