Question - what do I need done?

sidsid

Hi, I am absolutely clueless about what work I need for my walls, can someone more knowledgeable kindly inform me.
I've stripped wallpaper off the walls in a small box room - this is what I'm faced with. Ideally I would like to paint these walls, so I need a smooth and even surface to work with. I've been told that I can DIY this and sand, prime & skim coat to make these walls paintable but I'm considering hiring a professional to sort my walls out, especially as I also have cracks in the corners of the rooms etc.

Anyone out there with any info/help/advice on what I require? Thank you!!!!! :)

(the room is approx. 8.5x8.5 ft)

Attachments

• IMG_1510.JPG
    IMG_1510.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 332
  • IMG_1509.JPG
    IMG_1509.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 323
Hi, I am absolutely clueless about what work I need for my walls, can someone more knowledgeable kindly inform me.
I've stripped wallpaper off the walls in a small box room - this is what I'm faced with. Ideally I would like to paint these walls, so I need a smooth and even surface to work with. I've been told that I can DIY this and sand, prime & skim coat to make these walls paintable but I'm considering hiring a professional to sort my walls out, especially as I also have cracks in the corners of the rooms etc.

Anyone out there with any info/help/advice on what I require? Thank you!!!!! :)

(the room is approx. 8.5x8.5 ft)
All you need is a highly skilled and recommended professional plasterer to sort that for you kid (y) Please just “Beware” of the bottom feeders!!