question for danny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamieMac

danny see when you make a post a thought it was just the mods that could see it.before you hit the post button.which is not the case as av proved it myself m8.or am i being para. what chance you got if lots a people are seeing what youre writing before you press post.button.

danny see when you make a post a thought it was just the mods that could see it.before you hit the post button.which is not the case as av proved it myself m8.or am i being para. what chance you got if lots a people are seeing what youre writing before you press post.button.

why didnt you just PM Danny if the question is just for him

I am away this weekend.... but unlessyou click send no one can see what your typing....

I can see what gets deleted... but that is about it....lol

I have very bad phone signal so bear with me.

Danny

Cause someone might have read it before he hit the post button.arti .:RpS_unsure:.....:confused:.....:-0...

Your not being para, we cant see it before you press the send button we can only see it when your thinking of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.