pva

Status
Not open for further replies.
they should do wba in bigger tubs. so annoying when u get to wickes and there out of stock.

I use whatever i can get my hands on mate,it doesnt seem to affect the job that much what ever stuff you use,although unibond (expensive ) i do favor a little to the rest.
It seems to hold its tackiness a little longer and is a little thicker in texture than cheaper brands.
Still never used WBA to be honest with you so cant help out there.

can any 1 tell me how much it is for a tube of thistle bond it

also how much for a tube of the knauf bonding and can some one tell me were the hell to buy it from

skimmin2day said:
I use whatever i can get my hands on mate,it doesnt seem to affect the job that much what ever stuff you use,although unibond (expensive ) i do favor a little to the rest.
It seems to hold its tackiness a little longer and is a little thicker in texture than cheaper brands.
Still never used WBA to be honest with you so cant help out there.

do u use the Unibond Plastering pva 18.99 for 4litres or the Super Pva £22.99 for 10 litres

do u think theres much difference. cheers

i use the cheapest pva i can find (and then water it down!) on all but the most porous sufaces, then i use wba

just got back to glasgow from tunisia went in to jewson in helen street they made a right b of the price of thistle bond it 8 quid for ten litres plus vat took 14 tubs all they had

theres another site a bit closer in cheltenham called pft central
http://www.pftcentral.co.uk/about.php
go to the online shop in the top right hand corner and have a look under materials betokontact is 43 quid and says it covers 70 m ............dont use bandq value pva ;D

seanaline said:
just got back to glasgow from tunisia went in to jewson in helen street they made a right b of the price of thistle bond it 8 quid for ten litres plus vat took 14 tubs all they had
I hear it curdles after a couple of weeks mate ;), so send a few of them tubs to me i'll pm you my address, and by the way can you send it next day delivery got a job for it Monday ;D ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.