Pva on sand and cement

Members online

alfred eibenstock

hi help me out with this please. having put sand cement a mere high with water proofer 1 metre high around a room, when would be the best time to skim? And would pva be applied to the sand cement before skimming or would that cause problems by sealing in moisture?

hi help me out with this please. having put sand cement a mere high with water proofer 1 metre high around a room, when would be the best time to skim? And would pva be applied to the sand cement before skimming or would that cause problems by sealing in moisture?

go to bed for fuucks sake. ....were all tired .
goodnight .

The longer you leave it the better... i like to leave it 2 weeks... and i do like to pva the night before...

Leave it 4 or 5 days don't pva just damp down with water if needed

Should be no need for pva if there is waterproofer (decent stuff) in it.
That stuff is meant to repel moisture you know!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The best time for skimming, as I'm sure we are all aware is 11.04, just after dokky and with lunch to look forward to..:love:

M
The best time for skimming, as I'm sure we are all aware is 11.04, just after dokky and with lunch to look forward to..:love:
my personal favourite time is 12.58... radio up loud, whisk going full speed just to annoy the decorators sitting down to lunch in the next room and timed to be packing up for about 3.45 waving goodbye to said decorators

IMG_3774.PNG

You calling droppsy and oli lazy fucks?
:frenetico:
Droppsy! Lol that could stick, nearly as good as Doggie :confused: god I miss Swarty

Leave it 5 days, give it a light mist of water and skim away. The render should have been devil floated in preparation for skimming.

If the renders been left floated flat without a key, it will need some kind of chemical bonding agent. Pva blue grit etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk