Pva 1 to 1

Members online

mickyburr

can I put pva one to one to stop suction does it work like that . I don't get a lot of time out of my multi I have also been told I can put it in the mix to get extra time is that true micky

can I put pva one to one to stop suction does it work like that . I don't get a lot of time out of my multi I have also been told I can put it in the mix to get extra time is that true micky

Try it and let us know.

As for the ratio on pva, I couldn't tell you I pour pva into a bucket then add water until it's a consistency I like.

Just kill the suction , keep applying until the PVA starts to stay wet for a while

Micky we keep answering your questions and you keep coming back with the same one asked another way. If your not getting enough time out of multi then you are trying to put on too much for what your skill set allows. If your struggling to get it on before it sets you must also be struggling to get a half decent finish as you'll be constantly chasing your tail. Applying thick pva can cause you more problems as the multi can start sliding if it's not properly dry yet. Mix your pva with water and pva it a few times and add creme tartar to your multi. We've already told you.

To be honest you sound like you not got a clue....if you dont understand how to control suction you've no hope ....its very basic

What background are you skimming on to mate?