Putzmeister sp11 DHF

Status
Not open for further replies.

innkeeper

HI I,m looking for a used putzmeister sp11 dhf or similar for pumping liquid screed. anybody know of one for sale. Thanks

Have you tried Markhams @ Sheffield, or even L&D at Rotherham sure les has one , not sure if he's selling though, welcome to the forum

No probs I texted him but he didn't reply they are newer machines than mine and very well looked after I think he was asking around 5000 but you will have to talk to him I will keep in touch it will b Monday now

innkeeper. have u looked at mc plasters video on the screeding section. he uses an electric PFT zp3 with generator. Whereabouts you based

Innkeeper here's my mates number it's andy 07966395927 tell him u got his number from Colin he should look after you think he's got 2 for sale there very good machines mate

HI Putzmeister, called your mate, nice guy, alas wrong model as need dhf 4 cylinder version with higher output for truck supplied liquid screed. But many thanks for your help anyway.

Oh that's a shame hope u get sorted soon try a company called ces hire from high Wycombe 01494 715472 ask for nick and tell them Colin from bets told u to call they should hook u up mate

Status
Not open for further replies.