Putzmeister SP11

Members online

TimmyTeabag

Just wondering if any of you with experience of the Putzmeister Sp11 might be able to help me. I got the pump serviced on Monday , went to start her up on Thursday and the auger won't spin forward only backwards , mechanic taught it might be motor and valve so got those changed yesterday and went to start her again and it's still doing the same thing

Just wondering if any of you with experience of the Putzmeister Sp11 might be able to help me. I got the pump serviced on Monday , went to start her up on Thursday and the auger won't spin forward only backwards , mechanic taught it might be motor and valve so got those changed yesterday and went to start her again and it's still doing the same thing
Take it out of reverse gear.

What’s the age of the machine? Does it have a safety reset.

Turn it off and unplug it for 10secs then plug it back in and turn it on. (y)