putzmeister gipsomat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its the Ritmos, great ,great grandad.

special-machinery-plastering-machine-PUTZMEISTER-Gipsomat-G-78---2_big--09071521184084139500.jpg

I'm sure some one will know :RpS_wink:

It's even got its date of birth on the side! In human years that makes it about 95 yrs old :)

well, if they are any good. just saw one and thought it looked quite funky and not too big. thought the mp22 looked nice aswell.

The mp22 is compact & lightweight for a 3 phase machine. Was gonna buy one before I saw the Xl. I think the small hopper would have held it back a bit tho. Tbh Pft have copied the strobot design for the new swing. It's a shame putzmeister isn't franchised and pushed a bit more cos they're a propper alternative to the pft machines unlike the mtecs IMO

What with the power?...are you doing more rendering and want to get it on quicker?

yeah. were on one atm and its minimun 10m high and 450m in total one area. so itd be handy. but i still dont think i could be arsed with a 12 kva genny and the weight of a 3 phase

The mp22 is compact & lightweight for a 3 phase machine. Was gonna buy one before I saw the Xl. I think the small hopper would have held it back a bit tho. Tbh Pft have copied the strobot design for the new swing. It's a shame putzmeister isn't franchised and pushed a bit more cos they're a propper alternative to the pft machines unlike the mtecs IMO

it does look a nice machine. all the pustmeisters look nice tbh

How about a flat bed and a diesel ? Work off the van and you've got all you're screeds sorted

no problem with supply of new or used putzmeisters or parts,

that is the best of delaing with a long estabilished company.not always the cheapest but always there just let me know what you are after
i have the contacts

have you looked at the MP25 Putzmeister

I uesd one in germany they are a lot better than a g4 never brake down there like an old mogi 1000

Status
Not open for further replies.