PUTZKNECHT S48

Members online

Any questions welcome

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What the f*ck has it got to do with you if I've got 9.5k spare to spend on a machine just to have it sit in the unit?
The website bit was just a joke as I don't see a problem with going abroad to work or others coming here to work (I employed an Irish fella), what I don't like is foreigners coming here on a grand scale when they're not needed, setting up home and then taking every handout they can lay their hands on. I also don't like it when they come here and just jump into whatever trade takes their fancy, churning out sh*t work and undercutting the native trades.
The guy hiring out his machine, well obviously I don't know him personally, he may well be a really nice guy, but if he came here to work when the building industry was busy and now it's not I'd prefer it if he and others like him went back to their country of origin. Basically supply and demand, let people in when they're needed and ask them to leave when they're not. Christ the NHS couldn't function without foreign help. Nothing personal and no hatred involved there.
When it comes to insulting you I just can't help it, I try to like you I really do but I just can't, I just find you such a ****. And the only person you ever make look a dick on here is yourself.[/QUOan TE]

what I don't like is foreigners coming here on a grand scale when they're not needed.....
Do you think every one outside UK are just a taxi driver, call pay and after he can f..k off ?
for some guys 1000£ huge money for some 10000£ is nothing more then good holiday...
..only I responsible if my life is good or she...t, people around me can punch me , can give me a hand, and if I renting machine it only giving more chances to lads who wanna try and maybe buy.

Do you think every one outside UK are just a taxi driver, call pay and after he can f..k off ?
for some guys 1000£ huge money for some 10000£ is nothing more then good holiday...
..only I responsible if my life is good or she...t, people around me can punch me , can give me a hand, and if I renting machine it only giving more chances to lads who wanna try and maybe buy.

No ramsiu I don't think everyone outside the UK is a taxi driver or works in a call centre(?). As I said the NHS would collapse without foreign workers, sadly.
I also understand that £1000 is a lot of money to some and £10000 is small change but I'm not sure what that's got to do with anything.
Yes you are responsible for making as good a life as possible for yourself and I don't blame you or others like you for coming here and giving it a go (as long as it's legal), it's our politicians I blame for allowing so many people to stay here working in the building industry (and others) when there are so many British workers scrapping around for work.
I don't think that's racist or against you as a person, I just believe this country should be run for the benefit of it's long term citizens.

No ramsiu I don't think everyone outside the UK is a taxi driver or works in a call centre(?). As I said the NHS would collapse without foreign workers, sadly.
I also understand that £1000 is a lot of money to some and £10000 is small change but I'm not sure what that's got to do with anything.
Yes you are responsible for making as good a life as possible for yourself and I don't blame you or others like you for coming here and giving it a go (as long as it's legal), it's our politicians I blame for allowing so many people to stay here working in the building industry (and others) when there are so many British workers scrapping around for work.
I don't think that's racist or against you as a person, I just believe this country should be run for the benefit of it's long term citizens.

politics and prostitution are oldest profession in all countries just different prices what they can offer for money :) but I think we do not need blame only politics.....who owns the banks? he owns the rest :media, politicians...but this is different topic

Think this is an old Thread ? but i would do it for £400 aday for the two of us !!:RpS_biggrin:

Think this is an old Thread ? but i would do it for £400 aday for the two of us !!:RpS_biggrin:

£400 for 2 of us and our ten a penny. That includes £50 for the machine fuel, machine capital cost and R&S wear and tear.

Why would anyone need two of you? so i take it on your own its £200?
One loading the machine ,and one spraying ,you think i would let some young lad loose on my g4 ,texting ,all day ,no mate ,any it is not a road i would go down ,just a passing comment

how long is a day?
you dont need me on site all day if do monocouche
if spraying render day will be loooooooooooooong
how far away it is from Northampton
if I answer straight to your question : man +machine no generator 9.00 to 15.00 40miles from northampton, will do for 200 £ a day money in advance for begining lol

ok. realy I want see job first when we can talk about prices

Status
Not open for further replies.