Putz spatula

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLASDUA

Hi guys.

What are the putz spatulas like for skimming? I saw a video of someone using a refina one and looks a great tool wondering if puts are as good? Also do they need a lot of breaking in?

Cheers

I got a set of four stainless spats off eBay for less than £20 free delivery they are the nuts mate just bend the corners slightly to stop lines. Will try and find the item number

I got a set of four stainless spats off eBay for less than £20 free delivery they are the nuts mate just bend the corners slightly to stop lines. Will try and find the item number

Yes they are mate and very well made. The seller clearly hasn't a clue what plasterers would pay for them. I have a set as does my apprentice. They are spot on. Take a bit to break in but well worth it

Anyone know if these are legit?

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    175.1 KB · Views: 400
Cheers marshy just ordered a 600 for £7.70!! So what's your process of using them?? Flatten first coat or can they do more?? Do you rub of corners or bend them back

Cheers marshy just ordered a 600 for £7.70!! So what's your process of using them?? Flatten first coat or can they do more?? Do you rub of corners or bend them back
Hiya pal long time no see lol hope your ok? Yes just bend the corners in slightly with pliers and I'd just use them to flatten between coats first and second plus use them on mono etc. Once "broken in" you can even finish with them (once your used to them)

Status
Not open for further replies.