Put some more adhesive under it!

Members online

Natwasere

Turned up to start tiling a floor with 600 x 600 polished porcelain today and this is the new extension part of the floor. Soaked it in sbr primer as it was a bit crumbly, gotta level it now, reckon that's within tolerance? I'm not the best at screeds but I feel like I'm a genius compared to most cooouunts I follow. And the builders reply.......... put some more adhesive under it.

Classic saying that.
20161031_092214.jpg
20161031_092512.jpg
20161031_092542.jpg

Yeah that's exactly what I'm going to do, luckily it's not too high so I can sort it but just pisses me off and starting to wonder is this really acceptable? To me it's shite just needed a moan lol

As Dan said latex screed. ..as I'm sure you know porcelain tiles are a basterd to get level at the best of times .

This is one of the reasons we refuse to work for builders now, As well as them trying to screw you in to the ground with price to weld for themselves, you end up doing more work sorting their crap out.

Fortunately I'm not working for the builder, unfortunately I still have to go over their work. Sorted it out today and will be charging extra, but agreed on not working for builders. I only work for 1 as it's father and son and work is always correct. Sod the rest they just give me an arse ache :)

Fortunately I'm not working for the builder, unfortunately I still have to go over their work. Sorted it out today and will be charging extra, but agreed on not working for builders. I only work for 1 as it's father and son and work is always correct. Sod the rest they just give me an arse ache :)

Glad it was an easy fix :D Charge them well for it :D