Pussy sets....

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dont matter how much you lay on , plastering has allways been full of the "1000 meters a week " wan kers and all ways will be , as long as your neat , clean and tidy you will do ok .
As long as you're earning decent money,the customers are happy, you get return work,then you have it Sussed

We put on 4/5 bags on first coat then lay it down with 1.5 to2 bags, big rooms though and the multi hangs this time of the year, not my fastest ever and I find it harder than before,this is as 2/1 Gang,do about two big hits a day then prep,the site is only open 8 to 4 .

Ive got a demo to do for Stanmore at their HQ in the new year. Its a extension, new board about 350m2. We are planning to do it in 2 days - One spraying one troweling

I put a set on last Monday,was about a bag. Was one of the most difficult sets of the year as I was still pissed! Sweating like hell and In between trowels sat on a milk crate asking why I do it to myself :RpS_crying:

'' for sparta '' does anyone actually care how much someone else is '' smashing on '' fuk me... nobheads who go on about how many m2 they do a day, must have a small nob and a very ltd social circle....

This will always start a debate,im happy doing the amount i do in a day and always leave the a tidy job the customer is happy with.i think by the sounds of it fb is full of them types all competing and bragging

I do what I do & earn what I earn!
Couldn't give a fcuk what anyone else does or earns :flapper:

@scottie5 I wasnt having a dig buddy, just wondered what the average jo does :)

I like nice controlled sets.... I dont like rushing.... I did a ceiling a week or so ago and it was over 30m2 it was hard graft for me on my tod...

Last edited:
'' for sparta '' does anyone actually care how much someone else is '' smashing on '' fuk me... nobheads who go on about how many m2 they do a day, must have a small nob and a very ltd social circle....

is that why you joined here to make some friends Cassie..............................:flapper:

is that why you joined here to make some friends Cassie..............................:flapper:

I havent got time for friends mate, too busy banging full houses on in the day..... smashin it... and I will pay people to back this up if needs..lmaio..x

I havent got time for friends mate, too busy banging full houses on in the day..... smashin it... and I will pay people to back this up if needs..lmaio..x

Get a grip of yourself man, many of your posts are a dig at a certain member on here, it's getting boring
The domestic work you are undertaking is clearly different to skimming over boards on site. It is not unheard of or unachievable to skim a living room in a set to a high standard in site conditions. If you can't then so what, no one cares but you it would seem with your constant biting.

Get a grip of yourself man, many of your posts are a dig at a certain member on here, it's getting boring
The domestic work you are undertaking is clearly different to skimming over boards on site. It is not unheard of or unachievable to skim a living room in a set to a high standard in site conditions. If you can't then so what, no one cares but you it would seem with your constant biting.
think you will find that scottie 10 bags is usually having a snide dig at me actually, so read a few posts before opening your fukin mouth.. gobshite...

you sent this message to your boyfriend ?? or you too fukin thick to read through posts ? complete bellend you mate..

Any thread about how many metres or how much we charge etc always the same result of falling out and bitching! So take a leaf out of my book and just get drunk instead!?? Does it really matter who does what and how much??

Ive seen spreads bang on 50m2 and leave it flawless. I've seen spreads ffuck up a 5m2 ceiling. I don't actually think scott boasts, gary(gibbo) says the same, so does kevrm. Its just how they work. No boasting imo

Ive seen spreads bang on 50m2 and leave it flawless. I've seen spreads ffuck up a 5m2 ceiling. I don't actually think scott boasts, gary(gibbo) says the same, so does kevrm. Its just how they work. No boasting imo

did you get paid in the end for that ceiling?

to be honest I dont give a fuk how much scottie puts on, his little snidey digs however get on my tits... anyway, fuk this thread im outta here...

Status
Not open for further replies.