Pure quality work

Okay so I went round someone's house this evening and couldn't help but notice this masterpiece, thought it was worth sharing what I want to know is.. What is the worst plastering you have come across with pictures of you have em.

Attachments

• 20190608_111744.jpg
    20190608_111744.jpg
    1,016.6 KB · Views: 343
Was trying to figure out who then I see your picture... Now it all makes sense, looks a good player I can't see how you would miss him that much you're always up there. We need him more than you ;)

Was trying to figure out who then I see your picture... Now it all makes sense, looks a good player I can't see how you would miss him that much you're always up there. We need him more than you ;)
He’ll be one of the best right backs in the pl mate, just wait. If we were playing in any other league he’d have cost upwards of 50 million but because we play in the Scottish league we get all our best players taking for peanuts. Van dijk, dembele, wanyama and now Teirney.

He’ll be one of the best right backs in the pl mate, just wait. If we were playing in any other league he’d have cost upwards of 50 million but because we play in the Scottish league we get all our best players taking for peanuts. Van dijk, dembele, wanyama and now Teirney.

Dont forget were still aloud to shag all your wifes for free!!!!