Pure Finish

Members online

Got BG bringing me some pure finish in the morning. To give it a trial.

Will keep you informed.
Sound how many trowels again ,remember u put it on mega tight 1n2 on 2 more trowels n your done no speedskims on your job eh

Sound how many trowels again ,remember u put it on mega tight 1n2 on 2 more trowels n your done no speedskims on your job eh

Not sure what you mean mate?

With Mt was 2 trowel and a polish.

But the plaster is shite so dont always get a decent finish.

But been using MidiFLEX of late thanks to @algeeman advice.

Not sure what you mean mate?

With Mt was 2 trowel and a polish.

But the plaster is shite so dont always get a decent finish.

But been using MidiFLEX of late thanks to @algeeman advice.
Yeh as u said above ,yer love that pure mate, is Gary bringing up to you ?

I have been waiting for over 2 weeks to be told who stocks it. I really don't care anymore. Nearly every dealing I have had with bg has been totally comical.
Where are you based? I can find out your nearest stockists but in all honesty BG need your merchant to order it in. If a few spreads ask the same merchants they might stock it, that's providing that they sell it. No point in just asking people to ask for it then not buy it because the merchants won't order it again.

If I can be of any help drop me a DM and I'll see what I can do.

Where are you based? I can find out your nearest stockists but in all honesty BG need your merchant to order it in. If a few spreads ask the same merchants they might stock it, that's providing that they sell it. No point in just asking people to ask for it then not buy it because the merchants won't order it again.

If I can be of any help drop me a DM and I'll see what I can do.
Glasgow, and been through that before, they want you to buy a pallet. Puts unnecessary pressure on us to use it.

Hi all,

We recognise that buying by the pallet is difficult and so we are working on getting more stocking locations around the country, but unfortunately this is not a quick win.

However, in the meantime, if you want to buy PureFinish, please let us know your location by sending us a DM on here or email us at Thistleplasters@saint-gobain.com and we will let you know about any local stockists.

The more feedback we get from you all that you would buy it from your merchants, the stronger we can get a case together.

If you want to discuss this further please do send us your number and we will get someone to give you a call and remember we will be on line here tomorrow (Wednesday 28th) between 5pm and 6pm to address any questions you may have.

Thanks,
The BG SM team