public liability insurance

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
My previous insurer whacked the premium up from 95.00 to 118.00 last year i went online with directline same level of cover 56.00

Public/product liability £1,000,000
Employers liability £10,000,000
Temporary employees £1,000,000
Personal tools £1,000
Professional indemnity £50,000
Financial loss £100,000
Personal accident £5,000
Owned plant £12,500
and £300 weekly personal accident cover

all for £516.86. Seems good value to me, this is with Trade Direct.

Public/product liability £1,000,000
Employers liability £10,000,000
Temporary employees £1,000,000
Personal tools £1,000
Professional indemnity £50,000
Financial loss £100,000
Personal accident £5,000
Owned plant £12,500
and £300 weekly personal accident cover

all for £516.86. Seems good value to me, this is with Trade Direct.

jasus Andy, only u could come up with one like that lol.

never had any liabilty ins in the past 22 yrs but reading this I'm tempted to splash out the £56 to direct line. I'll be gutted if nuclear war breaks out and I have to ask for a manger in one of your stables tho :RpS_scared:

I'll propose you to Simply Business if you want Eddie, then we both get £25 each, jobsagoodun :RpS_thumbsup:

Well across the pond here in lawsuit land the insurance company that I had since 1989 finally tried to boost me up to $1,700.00 US dollars a year for my liability insurance and it didn't cover my tools. I shopped around and found a good policy for $1,200.00/ yr. I was perfectly happy with that until I read this thread.

jasus Andy, only u could come up with one like that lol.

never had any liabilty ins in the past 22 yrs but reading this I'm tempted to splash out the £56 to direct line. I'll be gutted if nuclear war breaks out and I have to ask for a manger in one of your stables tho :RpS_scared:

A lot of firms won't even look at your quote without first seeing all that insurance b*ll***s.

It says 'personal tools £1000' :RpS_wink:

Oh I say. He's well past the stainless steel trowel stage I reckon :RpS_biggrin:

I didn't ask for the tool cover it was just included because I'd asked for the plant cover which I wanted for the odd occasions that the Ritmo isn't in either our or Stus lockup. This does give peace of mind when leaving our diesel mixer on site as well.

Well across the pond here in lawsuit land the insurance company that I had since 1989 finally tried to boost me up to $1,700.00 US dollars a year for my liability insurance and it didn't cover my tools. I shopped around and found a good policy for $1,200.00/ yr. I was perfectly happy with that until I read this thread.

To be fair you do live in a land where a lady sued a little league kid when she got hit by a stray baseball! Lol

Just got a quote from directline for 125 for builders insurance, glad I looked on this thread as I'm paying double that ATM.

840 euro a year,1200 with personal accident....some joke over here in Ireland compared to yere prices

What are you covered for that much? Ive just had my renewal quote £125. Direct line are £115

Status
Not open for further replies.