Public Liability Insurance provider

LarryTheDecorator

I've been looking at tradesmansaver, but wondered who you all use? it came out at £74 at the moment, after forgetting to declare previous convictions..

I've been looking at tradesmansaver, but wondered who you all use? it came out at £74 at the moment, after forgetting to declare previous convictions..

I think that is about right... I was paying about that 20 year ago... I do have a clean conviction sheet though (does that make a difference?)

I think that is about right... I was paying about that 20 year ago... I do have a clean conviction sheet though (does that make a difference?)
If you declare previous, almost all providers won't give a quote, the ones that do, 8 or 9x the price. I saw something today on the net that made me think I might as well get it.

Have you ever needed to make a claim? I don't even understand why there is even a reason to claim bar carpet issues?

If you declare previous, almost all providers won't give a quote, the ones that do, 8 or 9x the price. I saw something today on the net that made me think I might as well get it.

Have you ever needed to make a claim? I don't even understand why there is even a reason to claim bar carpet issues?
Pink grip trod into the carpet, staples swallowed by the toy poodle?

Nope never made a claim.

I know people who have needed to

f**k**g weirdos
volleyball photographer GIF