Pub

Members online

All pubs closed here in the 26 counties of Ireland today! Shocking but it's goes back to the time the Irish church ruled this country. Hopefully it'll change soon. Ridiculous in this day and age!
Is that why your called hail Hail Mary ?

All pubs closed here in the 26 counties of Ireland today! Shocking but it's goes back to the time the Irish church ruled this country. Hopefully it'll change soon. Ridiculous in this day and age!
Doubt it. Only just got good Friday drinking in

Went to pub yesterday . 4 pints of Guinness. 8 cans at home half a bottle of red. Then went on the bottles of lager. In bed for 11pm. Good day. Problem I've got with your local pub on Christmas day is all those tossers. That come in once a year clogging the place up. Giving it the Johnny big b*ll***s. Just as the place thinned out a bit some big fat f.cking jock came and sat at the bar and took up at least 4foot. You know the one out of the film .fat b*****d. Anyway going to spend the day with the grandkids. I spent 3 hours Christmas Eve putting a dolls together done my nut in . only just went in the car .enjoy the break.