Protecting external jobs from the elements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your right if I came on one of your jobs I wouldn't have a clue what you were doing but I'm sure I would read about it on here when your looking how to do it Lol you've only been on an 8 week course, you came on here asking stupid questions six years ago and your still asking them, stop giving it the biggun. I know your not oasis but your so like him I sometimes wonder if your related.

Thanks for looking....when I update the galleries with some of the latest work we have been doing I'm sure your eat your words, anyway be nice to see some of the stuff you have done Arti? or is it just skimming board for you daily to?
Bang some of your latest work here seeing as your boasting about it :)

ive seen some of the graft on your site and by the look of it you dont have a clue either.........................:flapper:

I would have run a stop bead round that air vent on the coloured render cottage on your website, did you not render below the drip/stop? looks untidy mate.

Thanks for looking....when I update the galleries with some of the latest work we have been doing I'm sure your eat your words, anyway be nice to see some of the stuff you have done Arti? or is it just skimming board for you daily to?

:RpS_thumbup:

Looks a nice clean job there @Arti , and as you know never good to render under a bell bead with a property of that age if you can help it :RpS_thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
The sexual magnetism in this thread is buzzing, I can see a 3 way dry bumoff on the cards, here's my prediction
Adcar comes first
Arti comes second
Flynny couldn't get it up
:RpS_thumbsup:

Your right if I came on one of your jobs I wouldn't have a clue what you were doing but I'm sure I would read about it on here when your looking how to do it Lol you've only been on an 8 week course, you came on here asking stupid questions six years ago and your still asking them, stop giving it the biggun. I know your not oasis but your so like him I sometimes wonder if your related.

Lol I was plastering for 4 years before I did my City and Guilds, and then for 3 years after in a gang before I went on my own. The reason I ask questions I to complete every job I do to the highest standard, and I have a genuine interest in learning my trade inside/out.

I've employed many spreads over the years on a sub contract basis and I know your type Flynny, if you come across something which isn't flat and hasn't got paper on it you haven't got a clue!!

This forum is a joke...fortunately I've had some very good advice from some over the years which I'm very grateful for, it's just the select few like a pack of wolves got nothing better to do, spoil it for everyone else.

Lol I was plastering for 4 years before I did my City and Guilds, and then for 3 years after in a gang before I went on my own. The reason I ask questions I to complete every job I do to the highest standard, and I have a genuine interest in learning my trade inside/out.

I've employed many spreads over the years on a sub contract basis and I know your type Flynny, if you come across something which isn't flat and hasn't got paper on it you haven't got a clue!!
Lol you was at it for 4 years then came On Here asking stupid,not basic just stupid questions the. Roll four years forward your giving it the biggun making out your a big contractor but one thing hasn't changed and that's the stupid questions, Carry on it makes me smile. Oh and don't forget who was helping you out with your stupid questions in the early days? Yeh that's right me lol

This forum is a joke...fortunately I've had some very good advice from some over the years which I'm very grateful for, it's just the select few like a pack of wolves got nothing better to do, spoil it for everyone else.
No just spoiling it for you your pricing jobs and then getting them then coming On Here asking how to do them so what you should of said is " This forum is my bread and butter , thank **** ive had some very good advice from some over the years which I'm very grateful for because otherwise I wouldn't have a clue. it's just the select few like a pack of wolves got nothing better to do than give me advise on how to do a job I've priced and got who spoil it for everyone else.

Looks a nice clean job there @Arti , and as you know never good to render under a bell bead with a property of that age if you can help it :RpS_thumbup:

av been doing it all wrong keith...............after being lambasted by adcar i need to get back to being a lowly skimmer................:RpS_crying:

Lol you was at it for 4 years then came On Here asking stupid,not basic just stupid questions the. Roll four years forward your giving it the biggun making out your a big contractor but one thing hasn't changed and that's the stupid questions, Carry on it makes me smile. Oh and don't forget who was helping you out with your stupid questions in the early days? Yeh that's right me lol

I was labouring for a builder, and took an interest in the trade. He got me skimming, the reason I went to college was to practice and learn the theory for rendering. I don't see the problem Flynny is it just that you are wound up and are jealous over my persistence to learn and progress and be successful?

No just spoiling it for you your pricing jobs and then getting them then coming On Here asking how to do them so what you should of said is " This forum is my bread and butter , thank **** ive had some very good advice from some over the years which I'm very grateful for because otherwise I wouldn't have a clue. it's just the select few like a pack of wolves got nothing better to do than give me advise on how to do a job I've priced and got who spoil it for everyone else.

That's right Flynn I should have known everything in the first place. I could have easily made a living I could have just done what you do day in day out, skim plasterboard. Then I would never need to ask a question because even a monkey could skim board.

I was labouring for a builder, and took an interest in the trade. He got me skimming, the reason I went to college was to practice and learn the theory for rendering. I don't see the problem Flynny is it just that you are wound up and are jealous over my persistence to learn and progress and be successful?

so are you freed then mate just asking like???:RpS_blushing:

You got me :(

Na.... really it's the bullshit I'm pulling you on and your carrying it on, you went on a 8week C&G level 1 course which won't teach you rendering. I'm certainly not jealous we are always learning it's just your arrogance that winds me up as you know I am probably the most helpful person on the forum LOL and I'm also the first to pull people on stuff which sometimes doesn't make me friends but I've got loads of them :) so when I point something out if you want to learn like you say you do? just listen, rather than say once you've asked for advise "yes that's how I was going to do it" it's all there you just have to read back through your posts :) now get a grip xxx

It's been a while since Flynn has had a go....

Anyway Flynn doesn't matter how you learn, it's the end product that counts. And I'm sure that you can gather from my posts that I won't except anything but perfect.

:RpS_laugh:
@zombie just do what bigbruvuk or whatever he's called and post loads of shite jokes on the one liner thread to get ya post count up

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.