****** - Product suggestion!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to get one of these plaziflex trowels. Do I want the blade with or with out sponge back? What's the difference there...?

Looking to get one of these plaziflex trowels. Do I want the blade with or with out sponge back? What's the difference there...?

Get the s.s s*p*r*lex . There is a new trowel out the plasterers one stop shop will have it. Welcome to the forum

Dad retires next year im sure he'll be happy to pass it on to one of the forums top boys:RpS_thumbsup:

He started college in 1965 and is still at it like a trojan john, next year will be his 50th. Bless him.

Yeah he does well mate old school, and a bloody nice fella to work with as well. He likes the cupboards, spends more time under the stairs than harry potter.

Yeah he does well mate old school, and a bloody nice fella to work with as well. He likes the cupboards, spends more time under the stairs than harry potter.
I remember my first cupboard type job, where everyone peed for months during the build..

Gonna need me some trowels. Started to do the chimney et breast in my new house and the trowel I'm using is more cement block than trowel. But doing all right with it but with a whole house to do. I'm gonna spend some money to make life easier for me. Where do u recommend to buybfrom?

Seeing as you mainly do fibrous @mikeadams1985 do you want to spend lots or not ? 40ish will get you a stainless marshalltown or 20 quid will get you a stainless tyzak with various inbetween if your just gonna do your house with it personally i would just spend the 20 just al depends on what your future plans are

Last edited by a moderator:
whatever isn't ****. I don't wanna spend 20 and have it break or be **** basically.
I'm tempted to try some of this flexible plastic vibrating muscle rubbing hand moisturise trowel stuff u lot seem to be getting rather excited over.

if your gonna buy a plastic trowel just go for the plasterers1stopshop one, cost and results wise it's the safest option as replacement blades are very reasonably. A 12 or 13in pre worm marshalltown stainless and the 1stopshop also do a ezeflex trowel all 3 should come in under a 100 easy prob 70 to 80 ish

This is just one room of 5 of i have to sort out.

So this is why im gonna invest im some new stuff

and a dodgy panaromic shot..

This is just one room of 5 of i have to sort out.

So this is why im gonna invest im some new stuff

and a dodgy panaromic shot..

Love doing re furbs unless its my house lol. Get a Marshall Town stainless what ever size your comfy with and same size re"INA s*p*r*lex for skimming. Lot less wear and tear on the arms etc :RpS_thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.