****** - Product suggestion!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zombie

Private Member
After using a 14" Plaziflex today and been totally blown away with how good and effortless it is to achieve a finish. Could you please design.

Plaziflex corner trowel
Plaziflex midget trowel
Plaziflex 11" trowel

Would never need to use steel again then other than for putting on!!!

Zombie :RpS_thumbsup:

After using a 14" Plaziflex today and been totally blown away with how good and effortless it is to achieve a finish. Could you please design.

Plaziflex corner trowel
Plaziflex midget trowel
Plaziflex 11" trowel

Would never need to use steel again then other than for putting on!!!

Zombie :RpS_thumbsup:

Mean Re-Fina by the way!!!!

Wait till it gets a load of nics in it be in the skip in no time

tbh mate that impressed I don't mind if I have to wipe it down with wet and dry instead of a splash brush would still be qucker set than steel!:RpS_thumbsup:

Why would they pull their sponsorship when they seem to get so much discussion endorsement on here? :RpS_confused:

Yeah basically we pass a lot of work to them and I figured that if I stopped promoting ie namiong them then they may realise how much we actually do help grow their business....

:D

Danny

Because we (mainly me) constantly took the piss about things like delivery etc

I think your bang out of order there Steve :RpS_cursing:

6-8 weeks is perfectly acceptable delivery turnaround, and £48.50 per ounce delivery charge is also very reasonable

Nothing has yet been designed that is better than a broken in trowel for quality of finish, all spats,speed skims ,s*p*r*lex,plastic trowels are all accessories and that is a fact

Nothing has yet been designed that is better than a broken in trowel for quality of finish, all spats,speed skims ,s*p*r*lex,plastic trowels are all accessories and that is a fact

True Words Mate!!! But it sure is fun wasting all our money trying them! Hell it brightens up what would be an otherwise mundane day! lol:RpS_thumbsup:

True Words Mate!!! But it sure is fun wasting all our money trying them! Hell it brightens up what would be an otherwise mundane day! lol:RpS_thumbsup:
Not a waste ,the aid the process, but you need to know when to hold them and when to fold them,when to walk away and when to run,

on cscs test i was asked "what is the fire exit sign mean"
i couldnt find the "skim like fuuuck" answer

****** is con company - loads of expensive crap none of my tools are from them - viva Marshalltown viva speedskim viva faithfully

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile ApptAp!

I take it you dont like "Ze Germans" Ryan ?? :eek: lol :D

Status
Not open for further replies.