problems troweling

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

plasterer1989

hi new to the forum been plastering for over ten years. seem to be having a problem on last stages of troweling after two trowels get it flat, hole free ready for wet trowel i spray water on start troweling and i get ripples or sometimes streaks that you can slightly feel. i let it go harder to see if i can trowel them out but never really get them out. anyone been having same problems or know how to prevent or trowel them out. any advice would be helpful

ha. i just got a negative reputation point from him! :-0

what a nob! its not my fault you cant skim a wall.

what the fnck is a negative point? and how do you know you have had one?:RpS_scared:

very rare i use a dry trowel ive always got the brush or spray in my hand and to be honest there is no difference in troweling dry or wet (might give it a dry trowel during the cold months )

IMO

iv just sent you one for you unhelpful post :)
you BARSTEWARD ARRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH lol
have you really??? lol

ive just seen how to do it am gonna do it all the time now and send the boring ***** out of the private section (will it actually do that
:RpS_unsure:)

lol. id never seen it before until bodger just sent me one. but then i noticed iv got one from a yr or so back for being rude

ayup mate ive just got yours pmsl 'nps is a w@nker' in the subject line :RpS_lol: ya barsteward lol and ive got one from 2011 too no subject either, it doesnt even tell you who did it, chicken sh!ts gggrrrrr:RpS_lol:

uv got a rep power of 2, under your age etc. then if u click on the star on someone elses, you can put a positive or negative comment

^^^^^ yep thats right and i had a rep of over 300 untill nicksarse wiped them off :-:)RpS_lol:

i still cant find the link to where it said 'nps is a w@anker' lol it came as a notification at the top just like where your 'likes' are

how do the rep power work anyway?

oh up Danny you know im gonna be on your case about the HDMI stuff dont you? so get ready lol :RpS_biggrin:

fackoff narr thats 2 youv given me :RpS_cursing::RpS_lol: by this rate ill end up down in the tilers forum ffs

what the fnck is a negative point? and how do you know you have had one?:RpS_scared:

very rare i use a dry trowel ive always got the brush or spray in my hand and to be honest there is no difference in troweling dry or wet (might give it a dry trowel during the cold months )

IMO

Are you kidding NPS? There's a world of difference between a wet or dry trowel.

ye ones wet, ones dry! bit like s*x, sometimes i like it dry and other times i like it wet :RpS_wink:

So you're called plasterer1989 which i guess indicates the year of your birth and you've been plastering 10 years which means you started in 2002 at the tender age of 13!! Did you go into plastering at such a young age to escape a certain "Uncle Jimmy" who was paying regular visits to you in hospital after you fell off your bike or something?

nick ya c@nt i gave you a good point too :RpS_cursing::RpS_biggrin:

[h=2]Latest Reputation Received (-2 point(s) total)[/h]

[h=2]Latest Reputation Given (Reputation Power: 0)[/h]

see it doesnt tell you whos done it

Plasterer1989, what are you doing differently now that you have not been doing for your previous 9 years of skimming and why do you think that you are now having these problems ?.

unless its my technique i lay on flatten in lay on again straight away dry trowle dry trowel then a wet cross
Try to lay on ,wait for it to take up then flatten and second coat with fresh mix.Don't trowel to early ,after 10 years you should know how to judge these things but there is no substitute for experiance as they say.

just stop fncking about with it!!!!
scratch it on, face it up, trowel it up, then again, then finnish it! ffs nowt hard about that:RpS_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.