pricing this job

Status
Not open for further replies.

rycarr

Not sure what to charge for this initially thinking £250 :confused:

3x3metres and 4x3metre plastering onto board. plus wall in house that is 5. 5 x 3m

Not sure what to charge for this initially thinking £250 :confused:

3x3metres and 4x3metre plastering onto board. plus wall in house that is 5. 5 x 3m

if you can do it in a day then crack on we don't discuss prices it creates problems

these threads irritate the arse out of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you don't know how to price the work then you shouldn't be doing the job in the first place....

I wouldn't mind but REALY???? it couldn't be a simpler job!!!!! FFS not like Wallcreteing a foookin lighthouse or oilrig or summett!!!!!!!:RpS_cursing:

Reactions: DMA

if you don't know how to price the work then you shouldn't be doing the job in the first place....

I wouldn't mind but REALY???? it couldn't be a simpler job!!!!! FFS not like Wallcreteing a foookin lighthouse or oilrig or summett!!!!!!!:RpS_cursing:

so how much would u want for it lol

sorry for asking:-0 I used to work with my dad he did the pricing I did the slave labour.....I reckoned £200 - £250 was okay thereabouts but its different over here I moved from the isle of wight and their about 50 years behind everywhere else

sorry for asking:-0 I used to work with my dad he did the pricing I did the slave labour.....I reckoned £200 - £250 was okay thereabouts but its different over here I moved from the isle of wight and their about 50 years behind everywhere else

tbh mate I don't believe a word your saying personaly I think you've just come out of a course and pretending to have moved to an area and quizzing going rates etc!!!

so if taught with your dad you never discussed the price of jobs...YEAH RIGHT!!!!:rolleyes)

anyway if ive got it dramitacally wrong I apologise...time when tell when you start asking the most basic plastering questions over the next month or so!!!!

WATCH THIS SPACE!!!

His next threads 'how do I plaster ?' :RpS_laugh::RpS_lol::RpS_laugh:

Just Jesting :RpS_tongue:

phone a couple of local spreads get them to come round your house to price a room :RpS_mellow: then you will know :RpS_mellow:

phone a couple of local spreads get them to come round your house to price a room :RpS_mellow: then you will know :RpS_mellow:

could even ask if he could mix for them whilst there doing the job...might even learn summet!!!:RpS_cursing:

hi zombie - chill out with a cider and calms - it works for me :RpS_thumbsup::RpS_lol:

hi zombie - chill out with a cider and calms - it works for me :RpS_thumbsup::RpS_lol:

and its not addictive -----------------------------------------yet :RpS_lol: ----------------------- pass me another 1 :RpS_thumbsup:

tbh mate I don't believe a word your saying personaly I think you've just come out of a course and pretending to have moved to an area and quizzing going rates etc!!!

so if taught with your dad you never discussed the price of jobs...YEAH RIGHT!!!!:rolleyes)

anyway if ive got it dramitacally wrong I apologise...time when tell when you start asking the most basic plastering questions over the next month or so!!!!

WATCH THIS SPACE!!!

Apology accepted if you look at my other posts pretty sure I've mentioned about the fact I've recently moved....moved in June so its been few months now just starting out doing the plastering myself getting these small domestic jobs but I took a labouring job recently to keep money coming in...as for plastering my introduction post I've been plastering 10 years he dealt with all the money side a paid me a weekly wage...tbh me and my dad barely talk at all never really have

Learnt not to ask about pricing again :RpS_mellow:

Apology accepted if you look at my other posts pretty sure I've mentioned about the fact I've recently moved....moved in June so its been few months now just starting out doing the plastering myself getting these small domestic jobs but I took a labouring job recently to keep money coming in...as for plastering my introduction post I've been plastering 10 years he dealt with all the money side a paid me a weekly wage...tbh me and my dad barely talk at all never really have

JESUS....this storys just getting better!!!....

mate do you know what if your just honest and be straight then youl be surprised at what help and encouragement you may just get from people on here....BUT FFS don't piss up our legs and tell us its raining!!!!

were thick but were not fekin stoooopid!!!:rolleyes)

JESUS....this storys just getting better!!!....

mate do you know what if your just honest and be straight then youl be surprised at what help and encouragement you may just get from people on here....BUT FFS don't piss up our legs and tell us its raining!!!!

were thick but were not fekin stoooopid!!!:rolleyes)

:RpS_unsure:

Don't listen to them mate its only a wind up, its about 4 bags mate if you think you can do that in a day plus a bit of prep then its what you want for a day plus materials, simples

i think becoming a privet member is getting to zombie already,, :RpS_laugh: dont worry zombie its happened to good lads before,, i blame it on beddy myself but cant work out if its because he has already had a visit from beddy or if is because beddy is doing to zombie what zombie done to us and is keeping him waiting,,:RpS_biggrin:

i think becoming a privet member is getting to zombie already,, :RpS_laugh: dont worry zombie its happened to good lads before,, i blame it on beddy myself but cant work out if its because he has already had a visit from beddy or if is because beddy is doing to zombie what zombie done to us and is keeping him waiting,,:RpS_biggrin:

Gulp...do you know what I was just thinking that myself!!!

ok lads...think its time for me to wind me neck in!!!:RpS_blushing::RpS_blushing::RpS_blushing:

Told ya lol and welcome xxx

Hydrocortisone is the best cream for an itchy hole

Don't listen to them mate its only a wind up, its about 4 bags mate if you think you can do that in a day plus a bit of prep then its what you want for a day plus materials, simples

If you can't get that done in a day your not a plasterer really- 3 hits easy! Half an hour prep new flat boarded walls! Come on man!

whats the story height ? how many windows ? Anyone who wants to do that for a days money is barmy , its not a case of how hard can you work to make it cheap for the customer ,, its about running a business and making money , what happens if you do this one cheap then at some point they want the rest of the house done you have set your standard to low .

Got job anyway but lady said you'll be clean won't you the last plasterer we had in left such a mess took me 2 days to clean it all up....so obviously a plasterer in my area not leaving good impressions so good job tomorrow keeping it super clean might lead on to more work.

Yeah I've noticed everywhere I look seems to be plasterers vans...I'm just starting out here so still doing it out my estate seems to be a lot of work going on thoughso hopefully get some my way just doing the little domestics at mo

Status
Not open for further replies.