pricing software

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

techrhymes

Does anyone recommend any software for quoting on plastering jobs? usually price up manually but need a quicker more effective system. any helllp much appreciated

Does anyone recommend any software for quoting on plastering jobs? usually price up manually but need a quicker more effective system. any helllp much appreciated

Never known of any software for it but why don't you spend a little time working out a meterage price for all works, new, old, skimming, rendering, boarding, dabbing, stud work etc etetc.

I need to do this also as it would make life much easier

thanks for your reply spanky, i have a list of what i charge pr mtr skim , backing, dot dab etc but just need to step it up a bit, i have found some software but its 400 pound !!!! even dick turpin had the decency to wear a mask

Make an excel spreadsheet, formulas are all documented and you can even use existing templates.. Use Wickes or whatever to find the price for all materials and put your own labour charge at the bottom..

So, yes, i am recommending excel

thanks for your reply spanky, i have a list of what i charge pr mtr skim , backing, dot dab etc but just need to step it up a bit, i have found some software but its 400 pound !!!! even dick turpin had the decency to wear a mask

Lol try piratebay or another torrent provider, I have program's that cost £1000s :-0

thanks that sounds like its worth a try, im not the best on the pc dept but do have a family member who is, i will mention it to him and see what he can come up with. so thanks

Lol try piratebay or another torrent provider, I have program's that cost £1000s :-0

Hello Mr @SpankySouthport i am from FACT (federation against copyrite theft) and am interested to learn more about your experiences with the torrent site you have mentioned on a public forum :RpS_laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.